Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Terry vs Maledon
(12-13-2020, 01:04 PM)Playmaker Wrote: Its why Presti is a much better talent evaluator than Donnie.

But basing on this comparisons, Presti did a huge mistake by drafting Harden over Curry. Considering how much better Curry was/is than Harden. 
Even in same draft, he traded up to get Byron Mullens, when there were much much better players in available.

I think you need to give it some time, if Terry proved to not be belonging to the NBA then this is a legitimate concern.
Like Reply
Watched a little bit of the Thunder/Bulls game last night. Maledon looks very natural offensively, good handles and super smooth stroke ... but he has a lot of work to do on the defensive end. I like to have an updated boxscore up while I watch games and I believe his +/- was like -21 with a few minutes left before I turned the game off. Coby white was able to do what ever he wanted, but to be fair he was red hot shooting.
Like Reply
From Mike Schmidt ESPN
Theo Maledon | G | Oklahoma City Thunder | No. 34

I crowned Deni Avdija the steal of the draft after the Wizards nabbed him at No. 9. Maledon is a close second. Once a projected top-10 pick, Maledon's inconsistent role in France caused him to slide to the second round, which shocked most international scouts, some of whom had him rated higher than Killian Hayes. Not only does Maledon have the on-court maturity to play right away, but he also has a fairly clear pathway with OKC. He can learn from George Hill in the interim, while being groomed as a potential backcourt partner to Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, as Maledon's ability to play with or without the ball fits perfectly alongside the face of the Thunder franchise. Maledon doesn't play a flashy style, but he is as dialed in as any teenager I've ever evaluated, which should earn him early minutes.
Like Reply
Let’s see what Terry does today. He just needs to keep getting better.
Like Reply