Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (+12, 11 pts, 1 stl, 3 rbd)
0%
0 0%
KP (+5, 19 pts, 3 stl, 4 ast, 7 rbd)
0%
0 0%
Luka (+10, 30 pts, 2 stl, 9 ast, 10 rbd)
40.00%
8 40.00%
THJ (+13, 15 pts, 2 ast, 1 rbd)
0%
0 0%
JB (+10, 20 pts, 5 ast, 3 rbd)
50.00%
10 50.00%
WCS (+10, 8 pts, 1 blk, 1 ast, 4 rbd)
10.00%
2 10.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57 DIRKIE: Winner JB (50%) | Runner-ups Luka (40%) & WCS (10%)
Brick 
Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?
Like Reply
JB has that old man game where he just outsmarts everyone on the court. Probably our smartest player. Seems like a keeper. Capable of being the 3rd guard in a 3 guard lineup. Only limited by defense, but even that will improve over time
Like Reply
Jalen "Can Luka Play Alongside Him?" Brunson
Like Reply
Luka gets the dirkie for me. 

Dude was everywhere tonight. Much more controlled game from him though he did fling a few dumb shots.

KP with the underrated Dirkie. He had multiple defensive stops and battled all night. Team went away from him in the 2nd half but he still put up a respectable 19/7 with 3 steals.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I would pay money to hear Skin Wade talk about the Dirkie vote.
Like Reply
I give the Dirkie to Carlisle for benching Maxi...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Luka, JB, DFS...in that order.  I'm not a fan of force feeding KP.  I still don't like shot selection.  I still don't like that we didn't play any of the rookies.  And I still didn't like the defense...though the zone seemed to work slightly better--after they stopped the dribble penetration.  Defense is a "team" thing, even though better individual defense helps the "team" win.  But...we did get the win, so I'm happy(er).

Carlisle benched Maxi?  Come on man...Maxi got injured taking a hell of a charge...
I would pay money not to have to listen to Skin Wade...

And...I guess I got up on the wrong side of bed...
Like Reply
(04-22-2021, 06:23 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: Carlisle benched Maxi?  Come on man...Maxi got injured taking a hell of a charge...
I would pay money not to have to listen to Skin Wade...

And...I guess I got up on the wrong side of bed...

Did DP replace Maxi as a starter?...I sure thought so...maybe I watched a different game...

See what I am saying about folks defending Maxi even though eye test says differently...
Like Reply
(04-22-2021, 06:49 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Did DP replace Maxi as a starter?...I sure thought so...maybe I watched a different game...

See what I am saying about folks defending Maxi even though eye test says differently...

Yes...he did!  I thought you were referring to during the game when Maxi took the charge.  Just a misunderstanding.  You're good!  We're good!  Though I may have a slanted eye...sometimes...
Like Reply
(04-22-2021, 07:05 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: Yes...he did!  I thought you were referring to during the game when Maxi took the charge.  Just a misunderstanding.  You're good!  We're good!  Though I may have a slanted eye...sometimes...

My posts can be very confusing to others... Wink
Like Reply
[Image: 6080f1739ca66.image.jpg?resize=1024%2C1536]
Like Reply