Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SITE IS MOVING: to MavsBoard.com | Login issues?
(02-19-2021, 05:16 PM)Thukydides Wrote: Neither mail nor deleting browser history helped. But I could log in after changing the theme to "desktop".

That worked perfectly for me, thanks
Like Reply
I'm having log in mismatch problems.  I tried all the solutions in this thread.  Still have log in mismatch...but when I go to home...I'm logged in!  I have to do this every damn time...though.  Any new solutions?
Like Reply
(04-22-2021, 06:41 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: I'm having log in mismatch problems.  I tried all the solutions in this thread.  Still have log in mismatch...but when I go to home...I'm logged in!  I have to do this every damn time...though.  Any new solutions?

I suck as being a Admin who knows very very little about fixing these type of issues...I have asked before if anyone here knows CSS and Java but never got any responses...I have tried to research the issue but have not found what to do...

I would step down from being an Admin if someone else could take my place and fix this crap...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Oh no...I'm not asking for you to step down.  Just keep at it.  You'll get better.  And I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts.  I know I do.  I tried deleting specific cookies.  We'll see how that works.  Don't give up!
Like Reply
(04-22-2021, 07:00 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: Oh no...I'm not asking for you to step down.  Just keep at it.  You'll get better.  And I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts.  I know I do.  I tried deleting specific cookies.  We'll see how that works.  Don't give up!

I actually am begging for help... Big Grin
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(04-22-2021, 07:02 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: I actually am begging for help... Big Grin

Haa...I would help you--I used to manage quite a few sites, computers, networks, and server space...but I'm too old, wore out, broken down.  Seems like I'm busier now that I'm retired than I was when I was working.  Work gets in the way of having fun!

As for the log in issues.  I once again deleted all the Mavs specifically related cookies.  So far it seems to work.

I don't know your situation, but the more you learn about computers, websites, etc.--the more you can apply it to your own life's work.  You may become an internet tycoon!  Heck...my stepson makes a good living playing games and critiquing them.  I'm glad because he does nothing else but lay around and play the damn games...
Like Reply