Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAMES: Dec 17 MIN 730pm
Jalen Brunson --- LOVE this second unit...seriously.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Burke having an off night. Put WCS in the game, he's the one that have to start over DP.
Like Reply
IF Giannis comes to Dallas, Luka and Giannis will be an adventure at the FT line.

Maxi is better than Powell but RC must have his reasons.
Like Reply
Discord link...not working...saying I have no access to the text channel.  Please adjust, if you can SH

(12-14-2020, 08:43 PM)Hypermav Wrote: IF Giannis comes to Dallas, Luka and Giannis will be an adventure at the FT line.

Maxi is better than Powell but RC must have his reasons.

If he comes here, I won't care...seriously.  GA, KP and LD will absolutely rule this league.  That is the most perfect fit of a team.  The defense alone with him and KP around the rim, would be off the charts.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Brunson-Burke ball hogging a little bit, get the guys involved.
Like Reply
Hi all Ive been told that Discord chat link wasnt working

Here's the new updated link where we're all chatting. Let me know if this one works

https://discord.gg/mXsG4NfK
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-14-2020, 08:43 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: If he comes here, I won't care...seriously. 
Me neither...I just think players of that level should be 80 percent.  Especially Luka.
Like Reply
For anyone needing Mavs announcers:

http://yoursports.stream/live?v=nba?g=mavericks
Like Reply
Richardson hitting those 3s early on is a nice sign. On paper he is a pretty big downgrade in the shooting department from Curry. I was a little worried about our offense taking a little bit of a step back this year but if Richardson finds his stroke better than he usually does this season that could be huge in mitigating that
Like Reply
some very ugly basketball for a stretch there... nice hustle jrich

dj augustin is one of those (nothing special) guards (like lowry, tj mconnell,etc) that always seems to have good games vs us
Like Reply
WTH, Rick?  Tell Dwight to stop jacking threes early in the shot clock.

Mavs with the ole defense on Giannis! Sad
Like Reply
powell as the only big is still trash defensively....
Like Reply
Luka keeping the Mavs in this game.  The rest of the team is pretty blah.

Wait!  THJ with a three!!!
Like Reply
Powell and Luka are more focus in on offense side of the ball. Go the other way, Luka guards the player farthest away from the ball handler and Dwight has the most awkward defensive position in the game. For a guy that has highlights on hops, you would think DP could block too but hardly comes strong as a blocker.....he did have one in the 2nd quarter.
Like Reply
Augustine fell down, so it HAD to be a foul on Richardson, at least according to NBA officiating.
Like Reply
bailout call there. even the homer bucks announcers said so lol.

well theres a bailout call for us lol.
Like Reply
Nice D by Maxi to break up that pass!
Like Reply
T H J
Like Reply
Maxi should start in front of DP.
Like Reply
(12-14-2020, 09:55 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: Maxi should start in front of DP.
Definitely. Let him kill benches P&R ing with Burke and Brunson
Like Reply