Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Site Requests / Issues
(09-16-2019, 09:25 AM)Kammrath Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:15 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Holy crap! I love the threaded mode! There are a few things about it though. As soon as I switch to threaded mode I get a ton of errors at the top of the page. It also doesn't give me the ability to switch pages. Thank you very much though, that will be amazing once the kinks are out. Please put up the ability to donate as soon as the fate of this board is determined. I will help you spread the cost out for doing this. I know you've said it's not a big deal and the cost is minimal. The cost isn't everything, the time spent is the real killer here.

What is this "threaded mode" and how do I try it?
[Image: Threaded-Mode.png]
Like Reply
Is there a way for Mods to be able to merge two or more existing threads? During peak trade seasons that is nice when multiple threads get started on the same topic.
Like Reply
(09-16-2019, 04:10 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Is there a way for Mods to be able to merge two or more existing threads? During peak trade seasons that is nice when multiple threads get started on the same topic.
For questions like these, it might be good for Magickian to open another board that has all the Mods and Fish and Magickian on it, seen only by them.
Like Reply
This platform already has advantages over the old 247 site, that's for sure. Big Grin
Like Reply
(09-16-2019, 05:42 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: This platform already has advantages over the old 247 site, that's for sure. Big Grin
This is the best forum setup I've been on TBH.
Like Reply
Is there a way to click on the thread and have it take you to your last unread comment?
Like Reply
(09-16-2019, 09:30 PM)Mavsfan7 Wrote: Is there a way to click on the thread and have it take you to your last unread comment?
There is a little green arrow before the thread title that takes you to the last unread comment.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(09-16-2019, 10:33 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:30 PM)Mavsfan7 Wrote: Is there a way to click on the thread and have it take you to your last unread comment?
There is a little green arrow before the thread title that takes you to the last unread comment.
Awesome! Thank you!
Like Reply
NVM, found the solution.
Like Reply
[Image: Capture.png]

Here is the Star System I setup for us too... no its not Star Trek based, I went with an NBA style one. Stars go from 0-5 and here are the rankings and minimum posts to reach...

If anyone thinks the numbers should be changed or even a different style we can alter it, but I thought the NBA style titles was fun
Like Reply
Would anyone else like a dark / nite mode?

That’s usually the first thing I change on any app / site if given the option.
Like Reply
(09-19-2019, 05:55 PM)Mak Wrote: Would anyone else like a dark / nite mode?

I always try these modes but then also always go back to black letters on white ground. But of course, get it on! The more options, the better.
Like Reply
(09-19-2019, 05:55 PM)Mak Wrote: Would anyone else like a dark / nite mode?

I was thinking of this a few days ago. I think it'd be nice to have that option.
Like Reply
Sorry the site was down a minute... I am trying to fix the URL masking, and it may take a bit of time and coding to fix the CNAME issue. I will try to do it late at night next time I attempt it so that we dont have downtime when most of you are on
Like Reply
I think the Warning Meter should be something that Fish adjusts by any %, anytime, based on how he's feeling reading the forum that day.  Everyone gets their own level, and it should start at 1%, not 0.  Big Grin
Like Reply
Two requests, but no hurry Magic, school and work and all that other stuff you do out in your real life comes first!!!

1. A more robust mobile version. The current one will be difficult to use once the season gets rolling and threads get longer.

2. Can we have a Troll Cave as the third forum?  Big Grin
Like Reply
Yeah i was looking at the mobile version yesterday. It seems you have to go through one post at a time for a thread - instead of being able to see the whole thread. I don't know if i described correctly. So if we could have the whole thread visible in mobile that would be great.
Like Reply
On mobile you can change it from the mobile version to the full forum and that works pretty good on my phone
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
(09-20-2019, 09:58 AM)robillionaire Wrote: On mobile you can change it from the mobile version to the full forum and that works pretty good on my phone

Oh wow, the full forum is awful on my phone
Like Reply
How do I post tweets on iphone?

https://twitter.com/OKCTHUNDERAlex/statu...64928?s=20
Like Reply