Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss
(08-17-2020, 10:10 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: CUrry fouled RC says nothing

he cnat draw up plays at end of game, does not defend players , can't recruit big time FA, does not build up young players ,

I really don't understand what you want Carlisle to do? Talk to the refs and beg them to pretty please blow the whistles? Have you not seen him been jawing at them the entire game?

its not on RC to call fouls
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
All of sudden this game feels very boring. The ejection and officiating has somewhat sap the intensity fun.
Like Reply
Our guys are completely shook since the ejection.
Like Reply
OKAY BURKE! Great cross on Shamet and then BOBI WITH THE AND-1!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Boban about to John Wick someone
Like Reply
WOW THJ with a nifty finish!

LETS GO TIMMY! THATS A BIG 3!

Bev just gifted the Mavs another possession after that rough shot by THJ.

Curry captilizes!
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:12 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:

he cnat draw up plays at end of game, does not defend players , can't recruit big time FA, does not build up young players ,

I really don't understand what you want Carlisle to do? Talk to the refs and beg them to pretty please blow the whistles? Have you not seen him been jawing at them the entire game?

Go get a T and then go after them in the press conference never says much way to political, after the game today he should just come out and say we were screwed Adam SIiver as to hold refs more accountable, I would suspect none of these three to ref another game this season.
Like Reply

Well, he could start with just doing what other top coaches do when their players are being abused by the refs.  I want him to do at least as much as the great Greg Popovich, who will get in the refs' faces when they make terrible calls.
Like Reply
BURKE WITH THE DENIAL!

THJ forcing shots now after his one 3
Like Reply
Beverly trying to lose on purpose...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:16 PM)mtrot Wrote:

Well, he could start with just doing what other top coaches do when their players are being abused by the refs.  I want him to at least as much as the great Greg Popovich, who will get in the refs' faces when they make terrible calls.

Well he is. He's talking with the refs. Rewatch the first quarter. Carlisle literally ran on the court screaming at a ref. So congrats Carlisle is actually doing something you want. Praise the day.
Like Reply
Just stay close guys.  PG is a machine.
Like Reply
THJ the house builder. So many bricks. FFS.
Like Reply
THJ trying to take over now...shooting whatever he wants, whenever he wants! Even the teammates were shocked at how bad those last few shots were
Like Reply
I do hope Mark Cuban is quiet after this game.  I wouldn't blame him for going off but I think it would just make things worse. 

I think Dallas can play with the Clips, just keep grinding.
Like Reply
CURRY BIG 3!
Like Reply
THJ playing hero ball is not a development we need right now
Like Reply
We are actually close in a game we got scammed by the refs. After the first 4 minutes, Luka playing great. Unless we hit all our shots, it's a wrap.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:21 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I do hope Mark Cuban is quiet after this game.  I wouldn't blame him for going off but I think it would just make things worse. 

I think Dallas can play with the Clips, just keep grinding.

Disagree. Even if it costs the Mavs the series and leads to even more BS in the future. Cannot let the refs and the league get away with it. Call it out and continue to embarass and expose them.
Like Reply
I pray Giannis comes here so the league has no choice but to respect the Mavs.
Like Reply