Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR and 4.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
2 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 71: LAC (46-22) @ DAL (41-30) | 111-126 loss
Boban is improving the Mavs defense without even moving. Just standing in the paint and changing shots.
Like Reply
We can't let them shoot open like that, they will start making.
Like Reply
KRISTAPS PORZINGIS WITH THE HAMMER!

PG and Kawhi are getting whatever they want with drives. Perimeter D needs to step up.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
No Boban = lost lead... Big Grin
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
What hustle by DFS!! Thats more like it!! 

KP using his size incredibly well also. I love the offense so far. Just the perimeter defense needs improvement. But still PG and Kawhi are 2 of the best forwards in the league. If the Mavs played like this every night they'd be a 60 win team.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 06:06 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: What hustle by DFS!! Thats more like it!! 

KP using his size incredibly well also. I love the offense so far. Just the perimeter defense needs improvement. But still PG and Kawhi are 2 of the best forwards in the league. If the Mavs played like this every night they'd be a 60 win team.
Typical that the Mavs play at the level of that night's Opponent...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
DFS is everywhere!
Like Reply
Mavs had decent looks but just didn't go in.  Same for Clippers...
Like Reply
Luka has been grabbing his groin since the Sac game. I hope he's good.

LUUUUKA FROM DOWNTOWN DISNEY!
Like Reply
Why doesn't Delon just finish the drive?
Like Reply
Delon Wright refuses to take any kind of shot. Layup, dunk or jumper. Doesn´t matter. He would probably refuse to shoot a FT.
Like Reply
Watchin Burke and Delon 2 on 1 is not a fast break, it´s a heart break. Also when I watch Jackson I´m thinking, should have given them Barnes for free.
Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 06:26 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Watchin Burke and Delon 2 on 1 is not a fast break, it´s a heart break. Also when I watch Jackson I´m thinking, should have given them Barnes for free.

Justin Jackson is Charlie V 2.0. He has the green light to brick from the 3. Half of his shots are 3s. He makes less than 30%.
Like Reply
Finally Wright hits a shot!
Like Reply
Wright made a 3. Call a timeout and celebrate.
Like Reply
Luka again with another deep 3! He's feeling it today.
Like Reply
Despite we being close in the score, the level of bball being played by us is very poor, counting on guys hitting 3's.
Like Reply
KRISTAPS PORZINGIS AGAIN WITH THE HAMMER

Kleber with a royal flush there!

LUKA DONCIC BREAKS PAUL GEORGE'S ANKLES!
Like Reply
Garbage calls
Like Reply
Too many missed free throws.

Always an issue.
Like Reply