Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
COVID-19: Scrimmage games | July 23 (NBATV), 26 (NBATV), 28 (FSSW) for DAL
(03-22-2020, 06:48 AM)Jannemann2 Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 03:03 AM)MrGoat Wrote: This Kung Flu created a new currency that I wish I invested in earlier. It's a paper currency rolled onto these hollow brown cylindrical tubes, I believe it is called buttcoin

Sorry to disappoint you - while it should be a stable investment in times of crisis, as one unhappy producer of toilet paper stated: "people don't sh!t more than usual, so the currently increased demand will soon be followed by a decreased demand, when people live out of stock. Basically the current situation is causing logistic problems and nothing more ... "   There's very limited groth potential in that kind of market Big Grin .

Stay healthy!
If people use it in the way MrGoat suggested, then the rich (people with more TP) would sell it to the poor (people with less TP) for more than they bought it for and that would spread the "wealth" so as to make the time living from their stock a shorter period of time, making the period of logistic problems less an issue. When this is over, if the rich didn't sell to the poor, the poor will have to stock up quicker than the rich and I suspect there are more poor than rich.

All that stemmed from a joke. Shy
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by sefant - 03-11-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by DrMav - 03-11-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by MrGoat - 03-11-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA suspended for "minimum 3 months" - by ItsGoTime - 03-22-2020, 08:11 AM