Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenet
Just saw this. Any Nolan fans in this community? 

Really crazy. I was able to follow the plot, but I'm 100% sure I missed some of the finer details. I need to watch it again.
Like Reply
I really need to see that on the big screen at the theater!   I'm glad that your post reminded me about it.
Like Reply
(09-21-2020, 02:27 PM)mtrot Wrote: I really need to see that on the big screen at the theater!   I'm glad that your post reminded me about it.

Yes, it's the type you need to see in the theatre, for sure. I'd say 40% of what's good about it was cinematography and sound design.
Like Reply
BTW, for those worried about doing public things, I can tell you that I socially distanced better than anyone I know. I won the social distancing MVP this year, for sure. I left my home a literal total of 11 times in 4 months - 10 grocery runs and one badly needed haircut. 

But lately, since my job has me out in the world again, I've resigned myself to taking a few more risks. I have hit 3-4 patio bars (those are actually pretty scary) and I went to see this movie. 

I can report that NOBODY was at the theatre. I went to a 3:40 showing on a Saturday with two other people. There were maybe 20 people in the entire building, including the staff, and there were only 4 other people seated in our showing. It was the safest thing I've done outside of my home, by far.
Like Reply