Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Hawks
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 49: ATL (13-37) @ DAL (30-19) | 123-100 win
love how brunson has learned to pop the midrange as he kept getting blocked when he drove all the way. had me venting like my spur fan brother used to say of young tony parker who use to drive into shaq and get swatted
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Maxi blocking Young makes me smile.  Brunson is playing great.  Nice to see him staying away from getting to far under the rim.  He is pulling up and hitting his shot.
Like Reply
WCS shoes are burning my retinas.

Brunson increasing his trade value is nice.

Dirk with the rev on the Vince dunk.
Like Reply
ahhh i wish we coulda got VC a ring in 2014 or one of them years!
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 09:27 PM)cow Wrote: Dirk with the rev on the Vince dunk.
Like Reply
I think I love you DFS. I think a bunch of his issues offensively, and something he's doing much better this year, is being aggressive and confident.
Like Reply
Dame-ian now making stepback threes off the dribble.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 09:10 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: RYAN DAKOTA BROEKHOFF IS A GROWN MAN. I like your rebounding today. You can stay on the team my man.

You too Action Jackson, keep that energy rebounding. Man, it's so damn hard to trade these guys when they are playing well.
Like Reply
WCS has been really excellent defensively. Kleber too. Wright is a dissapointment this game on both ends so far. Brunson is obviously the man on offense, although he was a bit of a ball hog.
Like Reply
Wow, that was awesome
Like Reply
Covington trade.

Dorian: Hold my beer.
Like Reply
Dirkie Fineny-Smith
Like Reply
Can we have co-dirkies? Maxi and Dodo are killing it.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 10:02 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Can we have co-dirkies? Maxi and Dodo are killing it.

As a certified Brunson detractor, he deserves a share of the prize tonight.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 10:02 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Can we have co-dirkies? Maxi and Dodo are killing it.
Plus, Brunson every bit in that convo as well.
Like Reply
Poor Dorian plays shutdown defense on Young, scores 20, 4-5 from three, dishes four beautiful assists and still needs to share player of the game. All Powell has to do is catch and dunk eight lobs off Luka.
Like Reply
Is Vince eligible for a dirkie?
Like Reply
if WCS made that dirk shot lollolllol

Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 10:07 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: Is Vince eligible for a dirkie?

If we are doing Mavericks in disguise, Trae needs to be on the list too.
Like Reply
Only player on the Hawks I want is Red Mamba.
Like Reply