Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Hawks
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 49: ATL (13-37) @ DAL (30-19) | 123-100 win
https://twitter.com/MFollowill/status/12...43489?s=20
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 08:15 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: THJ gonna have major fga's tonight. Maybe 25-30 attempts.

Hope 1) He has a hot game, instead of one of his cold games, and 2) he is motivated to go off on his former team.

(02-01-2020, 08:17 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/MFollowill/status/12...43489?s=20

Hope WCS doesn't foul out in the first quarter...
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 08:17 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/MFollowill/status/12...43489?s=20
I like it pretty well!
Like Reply
this game is an L. id be surprised to see anything else after these first 2 mins
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Smelling another BLOWOUT. Seems like our guys don't care that much. Showcase Bro, Brunson,Jackson aand try to get something for them.
Like Reply
I am trying to stay positive...I really am.
Like Reply
Come on guys, Mavs are gonna beat these guys like a drum!
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 08:48 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Smelling another BLOWOUT. Seems like our guys don't care that much. Showcase Bro, Brunson,Jackson aand try to get something for them.

Erase that, great comeback. Nice to see Kleber, WCS and DFS start. I guess RC went with JB for more offense.
Like Reply
much better
Like Reply
Free Finney.
Like Reply
maybe i should declare the games over more often as soon as they start playing like ass. love the turnaround
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Vince in the house.
Like Reply
Dorian taking over on both ends of the floor. Nice game by WCS on defense.
Like Reply
I see why they are shopping John Collins...
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Maxi got raked.

5-15 to 36-26 -  20 point swing in what, 7 minutes? gee
Like Reply
RYAN DAKOTA BROEKHOFF IS A GROWN MAN. I like your rebounding today. You can stay on the team my man.
Like Reply
love WCS activity/ screen setting and overall energy. no reason why he cant play 25 mins a game for us

Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 09:15 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: love WCS activity/ screen setting and overall energy. no reason why he cant play 25 mins a game for us
 I liked his overall play, but I think he needs to get in better shape. He has stretches, where he just is lacking behind the play. He does have good timing on his blocks. He just needs to get fitter, so he´s in better places more often.
Like Reply
Kleber with the block AND the step over Tray. I love it.
Like Reply
Luka and Kristaps have been holding us back.
Like Reply