Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 9.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
20.00%
1 20.00%
Rockets
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 48: DAL (29-19) @ HOU (30-18) | 121-128 loss
Best half of the season for KP
Would be nice to see him get more in the flow when Luka is playing
Like Reply
(01-31-2020, 07:07 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...6320411648
https://media.giphy.com/media/Yl5aO3gdVfsQ0/giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
embarrasing...

Continued....embarrassment.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Line up was a joke , this team might struggle making playoffs with RC as coach
Like Reply
(01-31-2020, 08:59 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: embarrasing...

Basically conceding defeat with that starting lineup. Should have been Maxi and Wright
Like Reply
Some should go knock his head off when he danced like just take him out what a piece of crap

Brunson had WCS for a dunk
Like Reply
STILL embarrassing.

Bartlett --- they had WCS for 4 dunks in the first half, adn NO ONE even looked at him.  Later they tried the weakest shovel pass through defenders 3 other times that was embarrassing.

We just suck right now...its embarrassing.

Did I say it is embarrassing?
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Westbrook carving up the Mavs. We have no answer for him.
Like Reply
101 points that is what you get when you start Bro and JJB

(01-31-2020, 09:19 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: STILL embarrassing.

Bartlett --- they had WCS for 4 dunks in the first half, adn NO ONE even looked at him.  Later they tried the weakest shovel pass through defenders 3 other times that was embarrassing.

We just suck right now...its embarrassing.

Did I say it is embarrassing?

It is all Coaching
Like Reply
(01-31-2020, 09:16 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Some should go knock his head off when he danced like just take him out what a piece of crap

Brunson had WCS for a dunk
I saw that, but he threw it out to Seth, who traveled.

(01-31-2020, 09:19 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Westbrook carving up the Mavs. We have no answer for him.
The Mavs refuse to put him on the line, despite the fact that he is not a great FT shooter.  The Mavs simply make too many mistakes.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]

So every Houston reach in is a CLEAN steal?

Did I mention I dislike the Rockets...
Like Reply
I detest that James Harden.
Like Reply
Such an annoyingly winnable game with sensible rotations
Like Reply
The fact they kept up giving up open threes is just a terrible game plan make them hit 14 footers
Like Reply
21 threes allowed, 17 turnovers, +8 more shots.

That's your game.
Like Reply
I have one word for this game. Stupid!

Stupid turnovers offensively, some of them borderline little school moves.

Stupid defensive rotations, always running out on Westbrook three leaving the shooters open.

Stupid match ups. Who is the only guy on the Rockets who doesn't shoot threes but scores in the paint and can post up smaller opponents? Westbrook. What kind of player do you put to guard him? Hint: it is not the second smallest guy you have. Just put the freaking center on him and don't run after him on the three point line.

Come on!  

Yeah, Houston was hot from three, but Mavs could play so much smarter.
Like Reply
We just don't force turnovers. 6 TO is a joke. We're the worst in the league in that category with 12.3. Defense, defense,defense...
Like Reply
Good thing about this stretch with Luka out is that KP will have the freedom to do whatever he wants on offense, which is the best thing for this team. We need to find out if he can still be a #1 option. Ideally, I would prefer for him to be the #1 scorer while Luka is free to be an overall playmaker
Like Reply
Refusal to play Maxi and KP together is making it tough to understand to me. Because KP played well, Maxi only played 13 minutes. He was excellent on D and I really don't see any reason why going smaller has the advantage. Maxi is just a perfect guy to guard players like Westbrook - no shot, Maxi being tall enough to challenge at the rim. Was it really worth playing Bro over him?

Time to get serious now. Atlanta is an absolutely must win game or we may start to worry. Defense will be key. Just don't let them get going, especially Trae. If the level of energy will be as against Suns, Atlanta will score 120 with ease.
Like Reply
(01-31-2020, 09:11 PM)Jym Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 08:59 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: embarrasing...

Basically conceding defeat with that starting lineup. Should have been Maxi and Wright

To add Rox had record small lineup

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...6820283397
Like Reply