Poll: Who will win the game? (Jazz 5.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
5 71.43%
Jazz
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 45: DAL (28-17) @ UTA (32-13) | 107-112 loss
We are now 7-12 against teams above .500
Like Reply
Also credit to Utah they actually went out and got a solid 3rd best player in Bog when they had the chance.

He’s no star...but he makes the game so much easier for Mitchell.

Would love to get Luka that guy instead of dreaming on a star finally choosing Cuban.
Like Reply
Hopefully Luka has some injury excuse for the all star game and just chills that week and a half
Like Reply
I'm so pissed about this loss, I could rip off my shirt now!
Like Reply
(01-25-2020, 07:30 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Also credit to Utah they actually went out and got a solid 3rd best player in Bog when they had the chance.

He is a perfect number 3 player on a contender. I wished so bad Mavs would sign him

(01-25-2020, 07:31 PM)burekemde Wrote: I'm so pissed about this loss, I could rip off my shirt now!

Why? Mavs showed again they are close to the top but not quite there yet. Utah is better at this point. Core of the team is also playing together for some seasons now.
Like Reply
No reason to get mad. The Mavs are what they are. They are a young fun exciting team to watch that hasn't learned to win close games yet. It will happen at some point. Obviously this doesn't bold well for the playoffs, but this year is about learning and growth.
Like Reply
(01-25-2020, 07:42 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: No reason to get mad. The Mavs are what they are. They are a young fun exciting team to watch that hasn't learned to win close games yet. It will happen at some point. Obviously this doesn't bold well for the playoffs, but this year is about learning and growth.

Yeah there's no simple trade to fix that. 
We just need Luka and KP to be better in those situations. (And Rick to do a better job too)
Like Reply
Meh, I ain't even mad. Pretty entertaining game after all, gotta give credit to the Jazz.

We'll learn from losses like this, especially on the road.
Like Reply
Mavs execution is frustrating late in games. I knew they weren't going to win a close game against a good team because it seems like they have to be up big to close out teams. It will get better especially with Luka who still makes some bad errors late in games.
Like Reply
Could have used WCS in this one. KP outrebounded 17-2 by Gobert. This loss is nothing shocking at all and I'm not overreacting to it. We'd have been blown out had we not caught them off guard early with good effort, they're the better team right now, Utah has been straight up killing it since they moved Ingles back into the starting lineup
Like Reply
(01-25-2020, 10:51 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Could have used WCS in this one. KP outrebounded 17-2 by Gobert. This loss is nothing shocking at all and I'm not overreacting to it. We'd have been blown out had we not caught them off guard early with good effort, they're the better team right now, Utah has been straight up killing it since they moved Ingles back into the starting lineup

Yeah, I'm a big KP fan, but 2 rebounds in that amount of minutes is BS, especially when you're the 5-out big.
Like Reply