Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Blazers
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 44: DAL (28-16) @ POR (19-27) | 133-125 win
Heart 
[Image: EO5ScZcUEAAHuHF?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
For DP, must win game
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 12:34 AM)DrMav Wrote: For DP, must win game

Got it registered early....I like it!
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 12:34 AM)DrMav Wrote: For DP
I like the battlecry!  Smile
Like Reply
Blazers are going to be incredibly motivated to beat us after the last game. 

We're going to be hurting without Powell.

Maybe Carlisle goes to the Kleber/KP starting lineup that we had early in the season? Either way we're incredibly thin in our big rotation, so I'm sure Boban is going to see some minutes.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Must win game, because the next two games are going to get even harder.
Like Reply
Does Slovenia have the biggest betting turnover per capita or why do we end up favourites in nearly every game we play? Feels like we could start Skin Wade and Dana Larson against the Bucks and still be favoured.
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 05:37 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Does Slovenia have the biggest betting turnover per capita or why do we end up favourites in nearly every game we play? Feels like we could start Skin Wade and Dana Larson against the Bucks and still be favoured.

I've noticed that too! You could probably make some money betting against the Mavs, if it wouldn't violate your inner fandom.
Like Reply
Whiteside has a groin.  Injury that is, but is expected to play.  Hopefully he will be limited to jumping below Bobi's flatfooted rebounding technique.
Like Reply
No McCollum today, DO NOT LET LILLARD GO FOR EASY LAYUPS LIKE LAST TIME, MAKE HIM WORK FOR IT. We should be fine.
Like Reply
Lilard had 61 points and still loss. The key to victory is letting Lilard get his but shut down the rest of the team.
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 05:37 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Does Slovenia have the biggest betting turnover per capita or why do we end up favourites in nearly every game we play? Feels like we could start Skin Wade and Dana Larson against the Bucks and still be favoured.
Why wouldn't we be favorites though?
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 09:00 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Why wouldn't we be favorites though?

The betting line is greatly influenced by the money coming in. And the Mavs are being favored every game. I noticed it a few games ago too.
Like Reply
Seth in for Powell
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 10:18 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: Seth in for Powell
Huh?  Seth can't replace him.  Who else is starting?
Like Reply
Luka
Seth
THJ
DFS
KP
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/1220542393109204992
Like Reply
Cannot replace Powell. Mavs solution. Curry starts. Let´s shoot even more 3s.
Like Reply
I like it!
Like Reply
I told y'all that RC was drooling for this...
Like Reply