Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
9 100.00%
Blazers
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 42: POR (18-25) @ DAL (27-15) | 120-112 win
(01-17-2020, 10:44 PM)mtrot Wrote: Lol, Dame is like, "what do I have to do to offset this 20 year old?"

Refs are doing him dirty. Mavs are getting some help today. DFS is late every single time and clearly fouled him at least 3 times without a call.
Like Reply
They must think Luka is a big meanie
Like Reply
Look, if guys don't want to get hit in the face by an offensive player, don't crowd right up into their shooting space.  No way is that an offensive foul, much less a flagrant.  Luka was just bringing the ball up into shooting position.

Way to put Whiteside on the line!
Like Reply
THJ money tonight.
Like Reply
How was that not a foul on Whiteside on Luka...
Like Reply
Love the way THJ took that rebound and drove right to the rim and picked up a foul!
Like Reply
Tony Brothers is God fuckin awful
Like Reply
When did Billups become such a complete a-wipe?  “That was a good block to me...he didn’t lunge waaay out there.”

Of course he spent the first half tongue kissing Mello’s butthole....
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Man alive, when THJ and Curry shoot threes like this!!!

Dame goes right around Jackson with ease, but then again he goes around a lot of people.
Like Reply
Another fuckin terrible call
Like Reply
First THJ, then Brunson just throw the ball away. Angry

Not sure how else THJ is supposed to defend Dame there.  His hands were straight up and Dame ran into him.
Like Reply
So they going to play Dame and Whiteside the rest of the game...  Bench needs to pull away.

BTW, Luka was in good position on the blocking foul.
Like Reply
Luka had the travel, the bogus flagrant and another non call and got his focus on the refs.

That’s the next big step for him is putting that stuff behind him. No issue with him lobbying because all the stars do it.

But he’s got to get it out of his head. He forced a couple of shots looking for contact after that.

Personally I like seeing areas Luka can improve because he’s already so danged good.
Like Reply
This team's meltdowns at some point are killing me.

Nothing but nothing goes well when Powell and Brunson are together out there.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(01-17-2020, 11:31 PM)Hypermav Wrote: So they going to play Dame and Whiteside the rest of the game...  Bench needs to pull away.

BTW, Luka was in good position on the blocking foul.
Yes, with the way the refs call plays in favor of the offensive player, there's no way to defend in the NBA.  Luka was already there on that play, and THJ was in position against Dame with his hands straight up when they called a foul on him.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]

Bench mob let's go!
Like Reply
I think I'd rather see Delon take it to the rim than Brunson.  Delon almost always kicks the ball back out.
Like Reply
The lead down to 6 after leading 17 jus a few minutes ago.

SMH at this team 4th quarter effort.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Fail...
Like Reply
Annnnnd they blew yet another big lead... sigh
Like Reply