Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
6 66.67%
Kings
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 41: DAL (26-15) @ SAC (15-26) | 127-123 win
Heart 
[Image: EOQePnDVUAAPC3G?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
If this is a B2B, but we get KP in it, it shouldn't be like a typical B2B, I guess there's always more rust for KP to shake off though (shaking off rust upon rust?).
Like Reply
I expect the Kings to put up much more of a challenge than the hapless Warriors.  Mavs need to come out aggressive and smart.
Like Reply
Must win game. Some teams are creating long win streaks and there is still half a season in front of us.
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 10:31 AM)omahen Wrote: Must win game

Oh wait, I thought for a second you were the good doctor
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 10:33 AM)fifteenth Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 10:31 AM)omahen Wrote: Must win game

Oh wait, I thought for a second you were the good doctor
Yes, only a Doctor can make this call correctly!
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 10:30 AM)mtrot Wrote: I expect the Kings to put up much more of a challenge than the hapless Warriors. Mavs need to come out aggressive and smart.

I consider this more of a must-win that most of the must-wins, because the Kings are close to being bottom-feeders, and they beat us the last time we played. Part of becoming a good team is taking care of business against teams like the Kings. I don't want them to become our second Knicks of the season.
Like Reply
All I want to know is if Donnie is making an emergency plane trip to Sac tonight that solidifies our deal to get Bogdanovic?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...0164296704

(01-15-2020, 01:29 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: All I want to know is if Donnie is making an emergency plane trip to Sac tonight that solidifies our deal to get Bogdanovic?
Yes that would be awesome...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 01:29 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: All I want to know is if Donnie is making an emergency plane trip to Sac tonight that solidifies our deal to get Bogdanovic?

Sac: Win tonight
Dal: Bogdanovic

Who says no?
Like Reply
I plan to plan better not to fall asleep during the game tonight but that was my plan last night and I failed the planning aspect of the plan. 

So, if I don't post, go Mavs!
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 01:44 PM)omahen Wrote:

Who says no?
Is he going to help with our toughness problem? We need to get defensive and tougher. There's no way around that because the teams at the top will mow us over.

(01-15-2020, 02:18 PM)philjuan1 Wrote:

Who says no?
Is he going to help with our toughness problem? We need to get defensive and tougher. There's no way around that because the teams at the top will mow us over.
I mean, I'm not trying to be difficult, but when KP is in the rotation, offense is not our problem. Our problem is, when we go up against the Lakers and teams as such, we can't seem to stop them. Remember this, and this is tried and true. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIP. There's no way around that.
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 02:18 PM)philjuan1 Wrote: Is he going to help with our toughness problem? We need to get defensive and tougher. There's no way around that because the teams at the top will mow us over.

We also need secondary facilitator. Since Sac has no one particulary good on D, we take Bogi as secondary facilitator. When we play Minny, we trade them a win for RoCo. Ok?
Like Reply

Who says no?

Who says no?
I mean, I'm not trying to be difficult, but when KP is in the rotation, offense is not our problem. Our problem is, when we go up against the Lakers and teams as such, we can't seem to stop them. Remember this, and this is tried and true. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIP. There's no way around that.

Wait. You're critiquing KP's defense and suggesting that the Mavs are better on defense without him? That's what SAT reading comprehension gathers from your post.
Like Reply

Who says no?
Add in Bagley looking tons better than Luka and Vlade agrees!

(01-15-2020, 02:18 PM)philjuan1 Wrote: Is he going to help with our toughness problem? We need to get defensive and tougher. There's no way around that because the teams at the top will mow us over.
(01-15-2020, 02:18 PM)philjuan1 Wrote: I mean, I'm not trying to be difficult, but when KP is in the rotation, offense is not our problem. Our problem is, when we go up against the Lakers and teams as such, we can't seem to stop them. Remember this, and this is tried and true. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIP. There's no way around that.
Hey, I'm not picky on the order in which we upgrade our team. If there is a chance that we get Bogdanovic, I want him. I agree that defense is the most glaring thing in which this team needs to upgrade. I just also agree that Bog's playmaking and decisive scoring would really help this team move in the right direction.

(01-15-2020, 02:37 PM)omahen Wrote: We also need secondary facilitator. Since Sac has no one particulary good on D, we take Bogi as secondary facilitator. When we play Minny, we trade them a win for RoCo. Ok?
Deal.

Then when we play IND can we trade a win for Turner as well?
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 05:58 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Then when we play IND can we trade a win for Turner as well?

I am not sure anymore if we are going to make playoffs this season, but we are going to have a helluva team next one Smile
Like Reply
Sorry I’m late to the party!

Feels like another must win game, as always!
Like Reply
KP a late scratch. Starting to get pretty concerned with his knee...
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 09:29 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: KP a late scratch. Starting to get pretty concerned with his knee...
Same here
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 09:29 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: KP a late scratch. Starting to get pretty concerned with his knee...

Phuc.
Like Reply