Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
6 66.67%
Warriors
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 40: DAL (25-15) @ GSW (9-33) | 124-97 win
Heart 
[Image: EOLNVsBUUAA7aCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
Just wanted to say that the work Kamm is doing on the game threads and Dirkie is much appreciated by me...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
I am just now enjoying GS us MEM (they are looking like on spid us little scattered GS) game replay and if mavs will shove some afford this could be nice win.
But I'll wait for our Dr.
Like Reply
Geez MFFLs, another game I have to miss live. January will continue to be mostly crazy for me, so I’m just waiting for February to come around.

In the meantime though, let’s see if the Mavs can get hot heading towards the All-Star break. Definitely a must win game tonight!
Like Reply
(01-14-2020, 10:11 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Just wanted to say that the work Kamm is doing on the game threads and Dirkie is much appreciated by me...

I whole heatedly agree except that on that Cartesian coordinate graph that he always posts he needs to push that horse head icon back up above the X axis and move it further to the right, like it used to be.

(01-14-2020, 02:45 PM)DrMav Wrote: must win game

Exclamation
Like Reply
(01-14-2020, 02:51 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I whole heatedly agree except that on that Cartesian coordinate graph that he always posts he needs to push that horse head icon back up above the X axis and move it further to the right, like it used to be.

I have been trying but nobody in the Mavs front office is returning my phone calls.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(01-14-2020, 03:01 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I have been trying but nobody in the Mavs front office is returning my phone calls.

https://media.giphy.com/media/a5viI92PAF89q/giphy.gif
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...1558041606
Like Reply

Getting ready for the late start.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1217267292813152257
Like Reply
Nice!  No small ball starting lineup!
Like Reply
Really need a win today. Time to get back on track.
Like Reply
That's all right.  Keep chucking, Dray Dray!
Like Reply
DORIAN JUST STOOD AND WATCHED THAT DUNK COME ON MAN

bailout call to me
Like Reply
(01-14-2020, 10:45 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: DORIAN JUST STOOD AND WATCHED THAT DUNK COME ON MAN

bailout call to me
Yeah, it looked like all the Mavs just stood around.
Like Reply
Hate it took Rick so long to start to these 5.
Really cost us a couple games
Like Reply
THJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ3
Like Reply
Luka, over the last two games, has clearly been looking more to distribute the ball, but he keeps trying that alley oop to Powell when he's in heavy traffic, and it's not working.
Like Reply
(01-14-2020, 10:49 PM)Jym Wrote: Hate it took Rick so long to start to these 5.
Really cost us a couple games

I think he knew that the Kleber/Powell duo works best but both cannot play 48 minutes and the Mavs lack bigman depth. He mentioned in an interview this week. He thinks of Kleber as a starter in terms of minutes and role.
Like Reply
Warriors' announcers:  "You get Porzingas, but you get Hardaway in the deal too.  They KILLED that deal with the Knicks." 

Why yes...yes we did.

"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply