Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 THE FINALS: BOSTON CELTICS (3-0) vs DALLAS MAVERICKS (0-3)
[Image: 1801680116721787101_0.jpg?ex=666ddb11&is...2e71b42d2&]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Even if the Mavs fall tonight, it was a hell of a season by this team.

I am happy for their performance. Regardless of the outcome

LETS GO MAVS!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 9 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41, Jmaciscool, KillerLeft, michaeltex, nicholasthefan, Reunion Mav, Scott41theMavs, The Jom
Like Reply
Let’s go make history!! It has to start tonight!
[-] The following 3 users Like rocky164's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
The impossible can't happen unless you win tonight. Don't think of the extremely long odds and journey in front of you, just take care of business tonight. Just win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
I’m curious about the group’s temperature. Do we hope the Mavs take one tonight, just to avoid the sweep, or would we rather it be over ASAP?
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 03:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m curious about the group’s temperature. Do we hope the Mavs take one tonight, just to avoid the sweep, or would we rather it be over ASAP?

Nope....always win.    You never know.
[-] The following 6 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr, Jmaciscool, KillerLeft, Reunion Mav, Scott41theMavs, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 03:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m curious about the group’s temperature. Do we hope the Mavs take one tonight, just to avoid the sweep, or would we rather it be over ASAP?

I posted the blueprint in the other thread. Gotta get with the picture!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 03:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I posted the blueprint in the other thread. Gotta get with the picture!!!

In the words of Ramsey Bolton: “If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 03:15 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: In the words of Ramsey Bolton: “If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”

I so badly want to reply but I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't watched GOT. 

But I suppose they took his idea to heart to conjure up season 6-7.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

I’d like to see them take this game tonight. And then a hot shooting game back in Boston?  You never know…
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Not even going to bother watching. I suspected we were screwed when I saw how much money was thrown on the Mavs pre series with surprisingly big potential payoffs (Boston was heavily favored). After seeing the reffing in games 2 and 3 I've seen enough. Even made sure to not give us Scott Foster (the extender) in game 3 because Vegas wanted to make damn sure they weren't going to pay those bets out. Fuck the National Betting Association
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 04:39 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Not even going to bother watching. I suspected we were screwed when I saw how much money was thrown on the Mavs pre series with surprisingly big potential payoffs (Boston was heavily favored). After seeing the reffing in games 2 and 3 I've seen enough. Even made sure to not give us Scott Foster (the extender) in game 3 because Vegas wanted to make damn sure they weren't going to pay those bets out. Fuck the National Betting Association

I’m always willing to entertain the possibility of a conspiracy. How about Adelson’s $90mm contribution to a Trump PAC? The NBA isn’t run by right wingers.

I’m too disappointed to read the board right now. But I’ll come back to it in a few weeks when the pain fades. Keep the faith, fellas.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 05:15 PM)The Jom Wrote: I’m always willing to entertain the possibility of a conspiracy. How about Adelson’s $90mm contribution to a Trump PAC? The NBA isn’t run by right wingers.

I’m too disappointed to read the board right now. But I’ll come back to it in a few weeks when the pain fades. Keep the faith, fellas.

Mavs made the finals and the entire teams core is below 30. Kyrie is included because of Hèla magic. 

You should be pumped!! Mavs are way way way closer than we all anticipated! 

Finals loss be damned!
[-] The following 7 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, dirkfansince1998, Jmaciscool, KillerLeft, mvossman, Reunion Mav, rocky164
Like Reply
The trap has been laid. We've got them right where we want them. Mavs in 7!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2FJeJ_T...ipo=images]
[-] The following 3 users Like loki's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 05:26 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs made the finals and the entire teams core is below 30. Kyrie is included because of Hèla magic. 

You should be pumped!! Mavs are way way way closer than we all anticipated! 

Finals loss be damned!

Your posts aren’t the ones that keep me away. I’m still pleased. This place is for thicker skins than mine when we’re losing.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 05:54 PM)The Jom Wrote: Your posts aren’t the ones that keep me away. I’m still pleased. This place is for thicker skins than mine when we’re losing.

It actually hasn’t been bad, surprisingly. 

Even the game thread wasn’t horrible.
Like Reply
@MikeACurtis2
Jason Kidd on “personal attacks” against Luka Doncic: “Give my man a break. Let him play the game, because we’re all here to watch him play.”
Like Reply
(06-14-2024, 06:06 PM)MrGoat Wrote: I'm not...

Yikes my dude. Relax. Imma leave this post up but not sure why you're going off.

Edit: on second thought you pretty much attacked someone else so I'm gonna delete it and just tell ya to cool off and grab a drink. Mavs are in the finals!! Be excited!
Like Reply
@TimBontemps
Joe Mazzulla says Kristaps Porzingis is available, but he will “only be used in specific instances, if necessary.”
Like Reply
The Mavs season will likely end tonight but what a season it’s been. I was as down as one could be watching Grant Williams every night and now I’ve had the privilege of watching the Mavs represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals. What a ride!
[-] The following 7 users Like Smitty's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41, Jmaciscool, KillerLeft, nicholasthefan, Reunion Mav, SleepingHero
Like Reply