Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 2024 Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0)
PJ is useless
Like Reply
Their star is better than our star right now. No debate about thst
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
I don't hate the way they're playing. I'm a little sick of Gafford getting the ball on the short roll. Three steps closer to the rim and he's dominant.
Like Reply
Isiah Joe can stroke it, better guard him.
Like Reply
Man, where has Kyrie been this game…?
Like Reply
Game was decided in the 2nd quarter, when they shot 16!!! FTs. That´s a 64 attempt pace.
Like Reply
Both teams are good. Both teams are playing hard. One team can make open 3's, the other can't.

I love the new defense, but I hate the new offense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
Luka is taking bad shots
Like Reply
(05-07-2024, 10:25 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Their star is better than our star right now.  No debate about thst

One is playing like an MVP, the other is not..and its painful to see
Like Reply
OKC is going to give Green as many shots as they want. And he has to be disciplined enough to not do a THJ impression and take the bait. Just because they're leaving you open doesn't mean you should take every shot. Be patient and work the offense
Like Reply
Tough to blame Luka because he is hobbled. But he has been not good today. Really struggling.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick, rocky164
Like Reply
29/14/60 shooting. We can´t compete with a hurt Luka. Simple as that. Also shows you what a shitshow the Clippers are that they could not take advantage of this.
Like Reply
That buzzer beater is big. Maybe all we need to get going
Like Reply
Nice close to the quarter. Need Kyrie to take over because Luka is not Luka.
Like Reply
(05-07-2024, 10:30 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: OKC is going to give Green as many shots as they want. And he has to be disciplined enough to not do a THJ impression and take the bait. Just because they're leaving you open doesn't mean you should take every shot. Be patient and work the offense

He had that nice drive in the first half. If he is that open he needs to occasionally floor it to the rim.
Like Reply
Lots of knee-jerking in here. Luka can't buy a bucket right now, that's true.

But, they're defending ok, with a solid plan and room to improve. Gotta hope shots will start to fall, whether it's this fourth quarter or game 2.

They lost the opener in round 1 and that turned out ok.
Like Reply
(05-07-2024, 10:30 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: OKC is going to give Green as many shots as they want. And he has to be disciplined enough to not do a THJ impression and take the bait. Just because they're leaving you open doesn't mean you should take every shot. Be patient and work the offense

Green hitting 37.5% on threes so far.

Glad he’s being aggressive.
Like Reply
I'm honestly not sure Luka's shooting can be attributed to the knee. Maybe so, but he seems to moving ok to me. I think he might just simply be in a shooting funk.

I know this isn't anyone's favorite topic, but I also feel like he is clearly one of the worst conditioned of all the players on the floor. Maybe the knee has something to do with that, depending on how long he has been dealing with it. Maybe too much rest, not enough work down the stretch, because of the knee? Idk.
Like Reply
I think its safe to say, Maxi is missed
[-] The following 4 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, rocky164, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
I'm also wondering if Gafford might be a little banged up. He just doesn't seem as explosive as he did a few weeks ago.
Like Reply