Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 2024 Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0)
Now might be a good time to let everyone know I was able to start watching at halftime.

You're welcome!
[-] The following 5 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, Chicagojk, DallasMaverick, Lukedoncic, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Well now we know… Grant Hill believes you should be free to kick opponents in the balls…
Like Reply
Some great passes by Luka. Gafford playing well. Had two tough finishes that he missed. Keep going hard to the rim.
Like Reply
Thats it guys! Beat Wade and the Heat, I mean SGA and the Thunder
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • rocky164, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Finally playing some tough D.
Like Reply
Jesus christ. It's obvious the mavs' best strategy is just for Luka to be aggressive. Like thats it
Like Reply
If Chet is out…attack the basket. J-will will take charges but is not a vertical threat. See if we can get the free throws in the second half
Like Reply
(05-07-2024, 10:13 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Jesus christ. It's obvious the mavs' best strategy is just for Luka to be aggressive. Like thats it

Kind of seems like getting physical inside on both ends (if they can do it without fouling) is a gear the Thunder can't match, too. 

Was surprised to see the rebounding numbers when I got home. Need to turn that around for sure.
Like Reply
I guess we just aren't going to guard the 3 point line.
Like Reply
And just like that, OKC is up 11 again.
Like Reply
Cut the lead, now OKC's defense has stepped up and they're on a run.
Like Reply
Well OKC made a great response here. Darn.

Lively has struggled. But it won’t matter. If Luka is not Luka it is not going to matter.
Like Reply
Kyrie is awful. Get him out of the game
Like Reply
I'm really disappointed in Luka's play. He's getting punked and doesn't seem to care. His effort is very minimal and he can't seem to score on Dort. Dort has locked him up.
Like Reply
Luka's injury might be a lot more serious. He's being too careful
Like Reply
Yeah I was wrong. Ref gave them the necessary confidence, but even without that we can´t beat them if Luka simply cannot shoot due to his knee. We lose at least 10-15 points every game with his horrible shooting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
Mavs look sluggish. OKC has had more time off between games.
Like Reply
A nonchalant Luka is definitely something I wasn't expecting.

Angry, complaining, intense Luka..sure..but this barely cares Luka, in a game like this..I dont know
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
It's not over yet but we seem to always lose game 1
Like Reply
(05-07-2024, 10:15 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Kind of seems like getting physical inside on both ends (if they can do it without fouling) is a gear the Thunder can't match, too. 

Was surprised to see the rebounding numbers when I got home. Need to turn that around for sure.

Lot of long rebounds. Hustle plays.
Like Reply