Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (2-2) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (2-2)
I'm worried about Luka's shot
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 09:23 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Shocking

Shocking part is that DJJ is shooting better than everyone not named Irving or Kleber over the last four games.
Like Reply
Aaaaaand two fouls on Luka again. No way to challenge.
Like Reply
Luka should just keep driving to the basket.
Like Reply
I’m pretty sick of seeing Gafford shoot that floater off the short roll.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Could’ve been worse, since the 3 ball isn’t dropping again.
Like Reply
Exum and Gafford are unplayable right now. Let’s see Hardy
Like Reply
If the Mavs are going to shoot 10% on threes every game it will be impossible to win
[-] The following 1 user Likes Branduil's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 09:32 PM)GATA Wrote: Exum and Gafford are unplayable right now.  Let’s see Hardy

Don't know what happened to Exum. He's really fell off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 09:32 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Could’ve been worse, since the 3 ball isn’t dropping again.

Problem is that the 3 hasn't been dropping at all series long. As the resident stat nerd I am desperately waiting for the regression to the mean but I guess in a seven same sample size it's possible to have seven games like this.
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 09:34 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Don't know what happened to Exum. He's really fell off.

I know exactly what happened. He absolutely refuses to shoot. You cannot pass up open shots in the playoffs.
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 09:29 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Aaaaaand two fouls on Luka again. No way to challenge.

Both of those were touch fouls.  PG and Zubac fall when barley touched.
Like Reply
This Clips team is just so tough. Just win every quarter with one point
Like Reply
Hard close out on Westbrook. Giving up the baseline drive. Exum didn't read the scouting report.
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 09:35 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Problem is that the 3 hasn't been dropping at all series long. As the resident stat nerd I am desperately waiting for the regression to the mean but I guess in a seven same sample size it's possible to have seven games like this.

I kind of think this is the mean now. I miss the 5-out Mavs so much. This athletic, defensive-minded version of the team has been fun, but I’m sooooo sick of the bricks.
Like Reply
There you go, Gafford!
Like Reply
Green playing this poorly on both ends isn’t helping. He could help a lot by getting out of this funk.
Like Reply
Finally
Like Reply
Having PJ bring the ball up is genius.
Like Reply
PJ Washington came to play tonight. Making a difference on both ends. He NEEDS to start hitting his 3’s though.
Like Reply