Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 75: Dallas Mavericks (45-29) vs. Golden State Warriors (40-34)
Well hell. Luka got cooked by Wiggins there. He didn’t put much into the defensive end tonight and got no help from a terrible bench. Dlive will be missed. The Mavs only have 24 decent center minutes available now.
Like Reply
THJ getting these 4th quarter minutes instead of Exum  Sick
[-] The following 3 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
game is not over yet

well I would have Exum in there instead of Timmy
Like Reply
13 bench points for the Mavs

39 bench points for the Warriors.

Another main story of the game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin, KillerLeft, rocky164, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 11:14 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: I don't care what you guys say, PJ is not a good shooter.

He hit like 4 3’s tonight. It was an average DFS shooting night, basically. Can’t give you an exact percentage because the NBA box score isn’t updating.
Like Reply
Three good looks from Luka, Kyrie and PJ. All missed. I would argue a PJ late game three is tmnt a good shot but he was all open. Another floater by PJ. That is pretty much game. Some big plays by golden state to win it. Oh well. On to the next one.

Good gs defense too. Not crazy with our isolation offense tonight. But to be honest the bench for GS really won them the game. They were fabulous.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 11:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: 13 bench points for the Mavs

39 bench points for the Warriors.

Another main story of the game.

Hate to be the one who says it, but reduced minutes for Hardaway might not be the answer everyone was hoping.
Like Reply
EXCUSE ME ARE THE WARRIORS GOING TO CHOKE THIS?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
KLAY TRAVELED THERE ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Like Reply
not sure we can make a 4 point play now
Like Reply
How the fuck did they miss the travel?
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Were is Cedric Ceballos when you need him
Like Reply
Like the game was done for.

But the Mavs found a way to come back. And then the refs didn't actually call the most blatant bullshit
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
warriors got lucky there. damn. not meant to win this game
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
You know, it may be the ghosts of Warriors past but I still wouldn’t want to play them in the playoffs if I was a team without a lot of playoff experience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Not my favorite ATO, lololol
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 11:27 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: You know, it may be the ghosts of Warriors past but I still wouldn’t want to play them in the playoffs if I was a team without a lot of playoff experience.

They're frauds this year. 

I doubt they make it out of the play in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin
Like Reply
PJ and Jones killed us that game. Exum not playing in the fourth was ridiculous. Maxi should have started
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 11:21 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He hit like 4 3’s tonight. It was an average DFS shooting night, basically. Can’t give you an exact percentage because the NBA box score isn’t updating.

He shot 3-10 from 3.  He'll miss more than he makes. He's solid otherwise.
Like Reply
Warriors punched their ticket to the 10th seed. The Mavs still have some work to do to avoid the 7th seed. Mavs played horrible but would have lost this one by 15 a month ago, so silver lining. MVP wasn’t going to happen but now officially dead, even with a triple double. Losing to GS is like losing five games in eyes of media and fans. They’re America’s Basketball Team.
Like Reply