Poll: Who will win the game? (Sixers 8.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
33.33%
3 33.33%
Sixers
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 28: DAL (19-9) @ PHI (20-10) | 117-98 win (Mavs 11-2 on the road)
Redemption JB!
Like Reply
Outstanding road win Mavs!!!
Like Reply
Man I wish KP could get a 20/20 game. What a statement game would that be!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-20-2019, 10:28 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Man I wish KP could get a 20/20 game. What a statement game would that be!
KP's improvement makes me so excited about the Mavs future.
Like Reply
KRISTAPS WITH THE EXCLAMATION POINT HOLY !
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
KP with the nasty DAGGER
Like Reply
Luka-less Mavs beat Philly by 19 points on their home court. 

Holy crap.
Like Reply
Kudos to THJ. He's taken all the nay-saying and turned into a helluva third banana.
Like Reply
The booo's are music to my ears.
Like Reply
Unicorns gonna unicorn!
Like Reply
We are so lucky to have the big man and guard of our future. And to think, they’ll just get better!
Like Reply
[Image: joel-embiid-crying.jpg]
Like Reply
Embiid with that long embrace of KP. I think I heard him say, "I'm coming to play with you guys at the first opportunity."
Like Reply
Dude. I love Tingus Pingus.

What are you guys learning without Luka right now? 

"What we already know. We have a deep bench that gives us something every night." 

And notice how he took zero credit. Gave it all up to his team mates. Dude dropped 22 and 18 with 3 emphatic blocks and DPOY defense and he raved about his team mates.

And he signed a fan's jersey on the way back to the locker room. KP is a man of the fans. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Everybody talks about the Bucks or the sixers coming out of the East,  but my suspicion right now is that it will be Boston.
Like Reply
Can we play every game on the road?
Like Reply
(12-20-2019, 10:32 PM)Dirk Diggler Wrote: We are so lucky to have the big man and guard of our future. And to think, they’ll just get better!

ONE IS 24 AND THE OTHER IS 20!!!

I AM TOO EXCITED!
Like Reply
This was just excellent game on both ends of the floor. Kudos to everyone! Played smart defense while maintaining efficient offense against one of the better defensive teams. 

Philadelphia is a terrible offensive team. Huge mistake giving max contract to Simmons.
Like Reply
Nice win! Beat one of the best teams in the league, on the road, without our best player.
Like Reply
Why can't we win at home??????????????????????????
Like Reply