Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 70: Dallas Mavericks (40-29) vs. Utah Jazz (29-40)
DAL historically seems to have weird games in Utah. Somebody get's tossed unexpectedly, someone can't throw it in the ocean, can't get even normal fouls called, etc.

Looking at an extended roadie in the next week with UTA and 2x SAC. with two days off between the SAC games. Good opportunity to continue bonding and developing into a contender. Barring any health isues, this group + playoff Luka should be a fearsome opponent to anyone in the west.
Like Reply
(03-22-2024, 01:44 PM)michaeltex Wrote: DAL historically seems to have weird games in Utah. Somebody get's tossed unexpectedly, someone can't throw it in the ocean, can't get even normal fouls called, etc.

Looking at an extended roadie in the next week with UTA and 2x SAC. with two days off between the SAC games. Good opportunity to continue bonding and developing into a contender. Barring any health isues, this group + playoff Luka should be a fearsome opponent to anyone in the west.

Speaking of health issues, where in the living hell is the PJ report? The fact that they haven't said anything about it would indicate that it's less than nothing, or they're still evaluating it and it could be quite bad. The fortunes of this season rather depend on which it is.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • ballsrchr, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
While this game thread is still up. This is by far the most fun regular season game I’ve seen from the Mavs in year. The Mavs should lean into Dunk City, look for dunks anytime they can, especially at home. They’ve got some airbenders on this team.
Like Reply
(03-22-2024, 08:58 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: While this game thread is still up. This is by far the most fun regular season game I’ve seen from the Mavs in year. The Mavs should lean into Dunk City, look for dunks anytime they can, especially at home. They’ve got some airbenders on this team.

I've seen in a couple places a new nickname for this anti-3 Mav team since Lob City is kind of taken.

Lob Goblins!

[Image: 8twbt5rsvvpc1.jpeg?width=768&auto=webp&s...69fad9ef01]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(03-23-2024, 01:21 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I've seen in a couple places a new nickname for this anti-3 Mav team since Lob City is kind of taken.

Lob Goblins!

[Image: 8twbt5rsvvpc1.jpeg?width=768&auto=webp&s...69fad9ef01]

How about just Dalla Mavericks, cause we got no S-hooting.
Like Reply