Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 64: Dallas Mavericks (35-28) vs. Detroit Pistons (10-52)
(03-10-2024, 08:47 PM)soog Wrote: Don’t roast me for this, but I love the aggression that Gafford brings. He is constantly fighting for rebounds and making his presence felt. I think the Duren foul was committed out of frustration because of how dominant Gafford had been. So…. (This is the don’t roast me part)…

… I’d like to see Gafford keep his spot in the starting lineup even after Lively is back. Give them the same minutes sure, but I’d like to see Gafford start and finish games. He has an aggression and power that Lively just doesn’t have… yet.

They will probably stick with it.   I think I am fine with that.   Lively still needs at least 20 minutes a night.   

My concern with this starting lineup is shooting though.   I think good teams are going to pack the paint and make Jones and PJ make open shots.   I just feel this could lead to slow starts.   May impact rim running as well as the wings can help out.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 64: Dallas Mavericks (35-28) vs. Detroit Pistons (10-52) - by Chicagojk - 03-11-2024, 11:49 AM