Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 64: Dallas Mavericks (35-28) vs. Detroit Pistons (10-52)
[Image: GIKWaFDWkAAM03v?format=jpg&name=large]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Get right game for Tim! Mavs win by double digits.
Like Reply
“Jason Kidd anticipates Dante Exum receiving more than the 17 minutes he played against the Miami Heat, but mentioned keeping him under 25 minutes as important.“

“I asked if there’s a chance Lively could join Mavs in Chicago, Kidd says “we’ll see how that goes tomorrow.” Lively is out due to personal reasons.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Mavs like to give up open 3s. Pistons have three non shooters on the floor. Matchup wise this is as good as it gets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Green is really working on jumping the screener to get over better. Good to see that he’s been coached up a little.
Like Reply
(03-09-2024, 07:15 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Mavs like to give up open 3s. Pistons have three non shooters on the floor. Matchup wise this is as good as it gets.

Never mind. Even if the Pistons only have one legit shooter on the floor the Mavs aren't able to adjust their rotations and help off Fontecchio on every single possession.
Like Reply
Luka being the worst player on the floor in the first quarter wasn’t on my bingo board.
Like Reply
Is Hardy alive?
Like Reply
One of those games where a coach with any kind of self respect would bench Luka.
Like Reply
Kidd thinks that playing a bad Pistons team is a good time to bring back the Luka/Kyrie/THJ lineup. Not only is the defense terrible but the ball is NEVER going to move on offense.
Like Reply
(03-09-2024, 07:50 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd thinks that playing a bad Pistons team is a good time to bring back the Luka/Kyrie/THJ lineup. Not only is the defense terrible but the ball is NEVER going to move on offense.

You forgot Powell!
Like Reply
This team just does not understand how hard it is to win games. Very sloppy.

Get up 6 and then Luka decides to heat check from 35 feet early in the shot clock between two easy baskets for the Detroit and it is a 2 point game just like that. Ugh.

edit: I feel like I have been harsh on Luka lately. Maybe it is just my frustration of the overall team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
Pistons may be bad, but they're hangin around. Cade and Luka having a personal shootout.
Like Reply
Just so sloppy. Can't get breathing room.

Cade playing great though.
Like Reply
(03-09-2024, 08:04 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: This team just does not understand how hard it is to win games.    Very sloppy.

Get up 6 and then Luka decides to heat check from 35 feet early in the shot clock between two easy baskets for the Detroit and it is a 2 point game just like that.  Ugh.

edit: I feel like I have been harsh on Luka lately.  Maybe it is just my frustration of the overall team.

Exactly how I feel. Still no sense of urgency. At this point I have almost given up. If it isn't happening now it's not going to happen this season. They are the 8th seed. Trending downwards in the standings with less than 20 games left. What else needs to happen? Are they waiting for a potential play-in game?
Like Reply
Wow. Early tipoff. I missed the entire first half. Seems like I'm better off.
Like Reply
Pistons turning it over like it's no tomorrow.. It'll be over shortly.
Like Reply
Again, I missed the first half, but I am enjoying Gafford's game tonight. Rebound numbers aren't high, but he has boxed out on every shot that Iv'e seen go up, so far.

Nights like this, when Lively (or Kleber) is unavailable, are the nights he'll really contribute.

Jones looking good, too.
Like Reply
Luka and Kyrie stopped throwing the ball away. Pistons are still turning it over at a high rate.
Like Reply
Timmy!!
Like Reply