Poll: Who will win the game? (Bucks 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Bucks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: DAL (18-8) @ MIL (24-4) | 120-116 win
Heart 
[Image: EL14hwXU0AEnuTM?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EL11I0WUwAAezqN?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EL113v-UEAAw7kg?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
So frustrating that Wes Matthews is going to crow over the Mavericks.
Like Reply
It doesn't even feel right to say anymore, but as always, must win game.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 09:48 AM)DrMav Wrote: It doesn't even feel right to say anymore, but as always, must win game.
Don't get weak-knee'd about this! Sing it to the moon. It's must win because these guys need to prove that they are good enough, smart enough and doggonit people like them!
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 10:40 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 09:48 AM)DrMav Wrote: It doesn't even feel right to say anymore, but as always, must win game.
Don't get weak-knee'd about this! Sing it to the moon. It's must win because these guys need to prove that they are good enough, smart enough and doggonit people like them!
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKS0Oxs.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
I'm gonna watch cause i want to see how the Mavs respond and how the coaching/players play without their leader. It took them a while to get over the fact that Luka went down vs Miami and they displayed tons of heart. This is where Rick and the coaching staff have to show their true stuff. 

I don't expect a win tho. I think that will be tough to come by these next 5 games, but; its the NBA and any team can beat any team on any given night. So there is that bit of hope!
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 01:34 PM)iolide Wrote: I'm gonna watch cause i want to see how the Mavs respond and how the coaching/players play without their leader. It took them a while to get over the fact that Luka went down vs Miami and they displayed tons of heart. This is where Rick and the coaching staff have to show their true stuff.

I don't expect a win tho. I think that will be tough to come by these next 5 games, but; its the NBA and any team can beat any team on any given night. So there is that bit of hope!

I agree that what to expect from this game is that the Mavs fight hard and show both individual growth and increased team cohesion.
Like Reply
This game is winnable with a bit of luck. Double Giannis with Maximus and Littlefoot. Mix in some zone. Let Wesley brick.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 03:34 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: This game is winnable with a bit of luck. Double Giannis with Maximus and Littlefoot. Mix in some zone. Let Wesley brick.

Who's Littlefoot?
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 03:35 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Who's Littlefoot?

[Image: EJtj7yvWwAAIScE.jpg]

[Image: b09f5299cc599d720a7f94ae8f8c1fb9.png]
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Let's scout Giannis tonight and see if he is worth having on our roster in 2021.
Like Reply
Remember how we used to always loose to the Spurs on the nights when Pop would rest Duncan and Parker?  I think teams can take things for granted when a star is missing on the other team and not be as focused.  MAVS WILL WIN THIS GAME!
Like Reply
I don't expect a win. I think we lose by 10-15 tonight.
Like Reply
Mavs can win the game, if they play great defense on Giannis and shoot 45%+ on 3s.

They will need multiple players to step up and cover Luka's scoring and playmaking.
Wright, Brunson and Curry will need to have awesome games and KP will need to be much more efficient.

So just do that and romp it in Smile
Like Reply
Glad Brunson is getting the start. I think I hate the way to go.
Like Reply
Only time this year I voted against the Mavs winning the game. I just can't see it. Bucks are on their way to winning 20 straight and we have no clear answer to stop the Greek Freak.

I love if they prove me wrong but it'd take a monster effort from every single player.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
It's going to take more than Giannis to beat the Mavs.  Haven't the Rockets lost games in which Harden has scored 40 points or more?
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 07:43 PM)mtrot Wrote: It's going to take more than Giannis to beat the Mavs.  Haven't the Rockets lost games in which Harden has scored 40 points or more?

Milwaukee are way more than Giannis. First they have excellent defense. Second, they have a great team around Giannis. Sort of like our role players, only (mostly) way more experienced. Smart play and very tough defense are the way. Unless of course they go ballistic on offense.
Like Reply
Mavs win by 7...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
First time watching Giannis this year, the Bucks lost Brogdon this off-season and somehow didn't miss a single beat. Scheduled L without Luka, so let's get the upset!

Hope to see a lot of Maxi on Giannis, cause he will eat Powell alive...

KP needs to step up in a big way.
Like Reply