Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys 3-0
Cowboys are like Knicks and Lakers combined in one team.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/maxkellerman/status/...4761891840
Like Reply
The only way I can make sense out of this is that the players were willing to tank for a new coach
Like Reply
McCarthy huh.  I will keep an open mind but he doesn't seem like much of an upgrade.  We shall see.
Like Reply
How many super bowls would Jason Garret have won if he has Rodgers instead of Romo
Like Reply
Cee Dee Lamb was a gift.
Like Reply
Now Andy Dalton, hmmm, needed a new red head on the team since the last one left.  

Nice to have a decent back up and a tiny bit of leverage.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/DeMarcusWare/status/...64002?s=20

What a finish.  Dallas has lots of issues but still...
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 02:44 PM)Benskix2 Wrote: How many super bowls would Jason Garret have won if he has Rodgers instead of Romo

Zero.
Like Reply
(09-22-2020, 01:02 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 02:44 PM)Benskix2 Wrote: How many super bowls would Jason Garret have won if he has Rodgers instead of Romo

Zero.
However, he could’ve gotten one of the first discount double checks!!!
Like Reply
team can't catch a break, let the andy dalton era commence
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
The entire offensive line is gone except one, 2nd team TE and 2nd team QB.  Defense is injured and putrid.  Zeke is a 2 times a game fumbler.

Bring on the tank.
Like Reply
I keep thinking of the annoying guy on the office Cowboys forums (before they were deleted) who wanted to draft Henry in the second round over Zeke. Props to that guy.
Like Reply
The one constant in all this failure/bad luck for many years is Jerry...he should sell the team...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(10-28-2020, 09:05 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: The one constant in all this failure/bad luck for many years is Jerry...he should sell the team...

That will never happen.
Like Reply