Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27)
(03-06-2024, 10:47 AM)youzigizag Wrote: Ive been sidelined for my "move the ball" take around here.

Weird that posts are popping up to move the ball more today.

People have been asking for ball movement around here for years. Constantly. 

You've never once been "sidelined" for any type of basketball opinion, whatsoever. You've been banned a few times for typing things that are bat-shit insane and have nothing to do with basketball. And, if you keep bringing the bans up in one out of every three posts, we're going to make it permanent. 

Honestly, you should focus less on talking about yourself and more on bringing something...ANYTHING...of value to the table.

(03-06-2024, 10:29 AM)MavUGA23 Wrote: Out of town Mavs Fan from GA, and first time user on board---after flying up to Indy a week ago and watching the Pacers share, move, and score the ball with multiple options, I told my son---that's how we should try to play.  Can anybody stay in front of ball on defense---frustrating watching players shift and just open up to allow drives so easy and watch us get burned.  Just give some effort on "D" when shots not falling.  Go Mavs--let's get rolling again.

Welcome to the board! Please feel free to post more often! We love getting the perspective of fans who aren't local (as long as you aren't from Utah).

(03-06-2024, 10:44 AM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: When Markieff Morris is the leader on the team…

Yeah, that's indicative of bigger issues, isn't it? 

"They won't miss Brunson," people said.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • surfpuckmd
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-05-2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27) - by KillerLeft - 03-06-2024, 10:51 AM