Poll: Who played above expectations?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Derrick Jones Jr
0%
0 0%
Dante Exum
0%
0 0%
Morris
14.29%
2 14.29%
Hardaway
0%
0 0%
Seth Curry
0%
0 0%
Luka
85.71%
12 85.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 25 Dirkie: Luka!
I'm sure this is an easy question for somebody...and probably a simple solution.  I'd be happy to post a Dirkie thread if I could figure out how to do it.  Here's what I have so far:

Post a new thread called the "Dirkie Thread".

Click on the "I want to post a poll" box.

Enter number of options.

And then--nothing.

If someone can set me on the right path after that I'd be happy to help out.

Thanks.
Like Reply
You have to post the thread, then it takes you to the post the poll options. It’s wonky.
Like Reply
Ok. I got it...I think. Thanks. Now if someone can change the title of this thread we can start the poll.

Shout out to Jones, Exum, and Hardaway. Luka didn't really get much help tonight. I guess Morris still has a little left in the tank. Seth played a few important minutes...and...that's it.

Jaden Hardy is struggling. It appears that he is confused in games. Competent coaching that builds him up and helps direct his skill and confidence would help...

Ok...I guess it is a tossup for my Dirkie. That's a joke. LUKA!
Like Reply
Ya, you can get the title and initial post prepared, but have to hit “post thread” with the “I want to post a poll” radio button pressed (make sure to have the correct # in the # of poll options box too). It’ll post the thread to the board without a poll, but once you finish the options and post those, it’ll all come together.
Like Reply
Thanks guys. It's on there...but the title needs to be changed now.

Man...I'm on a roll. I managed to change the title! We're all good now. I hope.
[-] The following 2 users Like ballsrchr's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Hard not to give to Luka. He was a negative 4 for the game. While individual plus minus don’t tell much, the mavs played really well without Luka last night. Can’t remember who the key player was in those runs but he should get considerations. Those two runs with the closing lineup were the biggest parts of the game. Not sure if there is one player in those 3 runs?
Like Reply
It's Luka. The +/- numbers mean nothing. Luka's +/- numbers were hurt by having to carry the team in the 1st quarter when Timmy and the rest of the team was ice cold. Timmy started hitting shots right after he went to the bench but that was coincidental
Like Reply