Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 23: LA Lakers (14-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) | 125-127 WIN!!!
(12-12-2023, 09:32 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Lively with a couple of really bad possession on defense.

Nice screen assist though!

Exum really is a difference maker.

If he’s going to start shooting with confidence, he really might be the missing starter.
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:33 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Nice screen assist though!

Followed by a stop at the rim. Putting up a fight. Even if things aren't going his way.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • DallasMaverick, KillerLeft
Like Reply
It's ridiculous what LeBron is doing two weeks before he turns 39.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:39 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: It's ridiculous what LeBron is doing two weeks before he turns 39.

Bananas
Like Reply
Exum has arrived. Dominating with his 3-point shot this time! Best Australian player in the league...I'd say he's even surpassed Giddey at this point
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • D4N13L, DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:31 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: If Williams AND Exum are going to make threes, I like this team a lot.

If they win this game, the downside will be that it’s really difficult to choose a Dirkie winner.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:39 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: It's ridiculous what LeBron is doing two weeks before he turns 39.

Super impressive but in the first half the Mavs managed to shut down the paint. Intensity on defense hasn't been where it needs to be in the 2nd half. Not suprising considering that it is SEGABABA. If LBJ gets a step or an open lane no one can stop him. But against a set defense his first step isn't what it used to be and his shooting has been streaky.
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:40 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Exum has arrived. Dominating with his 3-point shot this time! Best Australian player in the league...I'd say he's even surpassed Giddey at this point

I wouldn't go that far, but he has impressed. Giddey is bigger and a better passer. He's got enough problems right now though.
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:41 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
If they win this game, the downside will be that it’s really difficult to choose a Dirkie winner.

Never mind. It’s gonna be Exum
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
Just cannot get a stop. Luka asleep on a backdoor cut. Good contest from Lively but the rest of the team had already given up on the play.
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:47 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Never mind. It’s gonna be Exum

Or Hardaway!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
I think that was the 4th charge
Like Reply
Exum > Kyrie
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SwisherPrice
Like Reply
Man moves, Mr. Lively!
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Not that I am complaining. But why the hell didn't the Lakers foul?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
I hate watching Hardaway play. Great win. Exum is the man
Like Reply
What a win. Tough.great fight. They were struggling on defense but did enough to win.

Loves putting Luka at the free throw lane. Made the team either give him a shot in the lane or an open three. More of that please.

Exum does it again.
Like Reply
Great game, great win! Dallas is playing really well.
Like Reply
Exum will command at least 15 million per season at this rate and if he keeps it up for the entire season, he is definitely getting the 20 mil that Bruce Brown got. I'm all in on him, the Mavs need to do whatever it takes to keep him and get rid of anyone they can to clear space.

After 5+ years, we finally have the perfect complimentary perimeter player for Luka. Someone who can play both ends of the floor, can shoot at a decent rate, but most importantly, does not need ISOs. Exum is going to find ways to score or pass without bogging the offense down. I think his presence is bringing out the best in Luka.
Like Reply
Shoutout to Holmes for battling against a giant team in his 15 min.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 2 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • KillerLeft, surfpuckmd
Like Reply