Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 23: LA Lakers (14-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) | 125-127 WIN!!!
(12-12-2023, 08:21 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: For me it's more about defense. A tweener but so far not in a good way. Not playing as big as I expected based on some of the stuff we discussed in the offseason. Not quick enough on the perimeter.
Still a lot of time for him to grow into that role and as long as he is shooting 40% from 3 he still contributes to winning basketball.

His defense has been a little disappointing, too, I agree. I hope that’s just adjusting to a bigger role on that end, also.
Like Reply
Mavs playing pretty good D. Lakers not as aggressive going down hill like they were vs the Pacers.
Like Reply
Holmes with 2 offensive boards (6 overall) in 10 minutes of action.
The true backup C (until he gets traded).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Refs just know how momentum works. Gifted the Lakers three points to keep them within reach. Allowed them to go on a run to close out the half.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Vince Carter just called Luka a PG on national television.

just saying

Grant Hill just said Grant Williams’ physicality bothered LeBron in the first half.
Like Reply
Don’t love starting Hardy in the 2nd half.
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:02 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Don’t love starting Hardy in the 2nd half.

Don't like the Hardy/Hardaway/Luka lineup.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvossman's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Lakers avoiding mismatches. No easy matchups for Luka. LBJ on ball. Switch. AD on ball. Using their best players to slow Luka down.
Like Reply
I don’t think Holmes is very good, but I appreciate how hard he plays on the paint at times.
Like Reply
Cannot score right now. THJ is trigger happy but lost his rhythm. Hardy is his usual out of control self. Exum hesitant. Holmes with his best Dampier impression. Missing putbacks.
Like Reply
Timmy!!!
Like Reply
Lakers crawling back in it because of their size.
Like Reply
If the Mavs truly want to trade Hardaway (I don’t), this game on National television is going to help.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Mavs running out of gas and running out of talent tonight, short-handed. Good effort for 2 quarters but now let's get blown out so Luka can rest #ScheduledLoss
Like Reply
Hardy is wearing me out, man.
Like Reply
Hardy has lost his confidence. Can't even make a chippy..Where's Curry? He started, haven't seen him since.
Like Reply
Hardaway shot us out of this game
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:25 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Hardy is wearing me out, man.

If he wants to play hero ball he is in the wrong league. Will havt to find a tem in China or Taiwan that appreciates a flashy chucker.

(12-12-2023, 09:28 PM)GATA Wrote: Hardaway shot us out of this game

To be fair. His shooting also kept us in the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
If Williams AND Exum are going to make threes, I like this team a lot.

(12-12-2023, 09:28 PM)GATA Wrote: Hardaway shot us out of this game

The opposite, obviously.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Lively with a couple of really bad possession on defense.
Like Reply