Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 21: Dallas (13-8) @ Portland (6-15)| 125-112 WIN!!!
(12-09-2023, 12:16 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Mavs may escape with a win but this has not been a good performance.

Two starters out and one gets hurt during the game? This was a win under extreme duress.
Like Reply
(12-09-2023, 04:37 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: You mean that Miller is a bad pick? Or that they should have picked him? Besides it´s been 11 career games coming off an injury. 

Maybe he ends up sucking, but if he does they still got that Camara kid at #52 and if he learns how to shoot, he´s like a lottery pick, cause his defense annoyed Luka very much. Last player I saw do that to Luka 1 on 1 was McDaniels (2-3 years ago?). I´d have traded for him on the spot. 

This is like Knicks fans/media wanting to trade Randle after five play-off games playing on a bad ankle and the first five games after ankle surgery. How successful teams operate is to tune out the stupid public noise. Cause the bad teams cannot do that. That´s how you end up getting Markkanen, Randle and such for virtually nothing in free agency.
Ok, haven’t looked at what Miller was doing since beginning the season not starting, just kinda lost interest in seeing what he was doing from that. Looks like he’s been starting since and played well on offense at least. Scoot is my pick for RotY, both he and Miller are in the perfect position to at least just put up gobs and gobs of stats seeing how bad their teams are. Scoot also, I thought, would have a chip on his shoulder about not being the #2 pick. I did qualify the statement as a whole by saying they could turn it around, which basically says what you’re so upset about.
Like Reply