Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pick and roll?
(12-06-2023, 04:35 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Show me the data.

No, thanks. I don't care about what you think, like at all, so rather than get roped into anything requiring even modest effort, I'll probably just ban you if this conversation continues like this. 

You already know that every single post you write here is weird, antagonistic and (therefore) putting negativity into the world, of course. I'm sorry you don't get enough attention in your real life, bud. Please stop taking it out on us.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
(12-06-2023, 04:39 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: No, thanks. I don't care about what you think, like at all, so rather than get roped into anything requiring even modest effort, I'll probably just ban you if this conversation continues like this. 

You already know that every single post you write here is weird, antagonistic and (therefore) putting negativity into the world, of course. I'm sorry you don't get enough attention in your real life, bud. Please stop taking it out on us.

I thought this board was for discussion and critiquing...is it not?  I see others do it.

What have I done that warrants banning?

Why am I the bad guy, Killer?

Can you reasonably answer without a ban?
Like Reply
(12-06-2023, 04:54 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Can you reasonably answer without a ban?

Sure, but I'm not going to waste my time doing it. We've been through it all before, over and over and over. 

Gonna go ahead and ban you for a week this time (against my better judgement, since there's a 0% chance you won't cause problems when you come back). 

I'll make you this deal: if ANYONE (no new accounts, people we know) in this community sounds off that they want you back, I'll lift your ban immediately.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
(12-06-2023, 05:00 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Sure, but I'm not going to waste my time doing it. We've been through it all before, over and over and over. 

Gonna go ahead and ban you for a week this time (against my better judgement, since there's a 0% chance you won't cause problems when you come back). 

I'll make you this deal: if ANYONE (no new accounts, people we know) in this community sounds off that they want you back, I'll lift your ban immediately.

Two for two. This was a productive thread
[-] The following 2 users Like mvossman's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
(12-06-2023, 04:04 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Why do you care about force, power?

Do you see what that causes in this world?

You dont care about others?  You want war and misery for all?

Misery needs company, huh?

Who give a sh!t about power and controlling people?  And why would anyone follow those people?  Must be a lie.

You got me!  I fell for it.  Ban me.

I make sense.  The internet doesnt...so it bans me.   Control, power!  

So stupid.  Put negativity into existence.  Sweet legacy.

Ignoring a good Star Wars reference is ban worthy for sure. Good call on the ban.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 11:09 AM)fifteenth Wrote: Ignoring a good Star Wars reference is ban worthy for sure. Good call on the ban.

It was actually a reference to the Joe Jackson song "TV Age," of which the line was actually a parody of Michael Jackson, and pertaining to KL laying the smack down on the OP.
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 01:08 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: It was actually a reference to the Joe Jackson song "TV Age," of which the line was actually a parody of Michael Jackson, and pertaining to KL laying the smack down on the OP.

Oops! Silly me
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 01:08 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: It was actually a reference to the Joe Jackson song "TV Age," of which the line was actually a parody of Michael Jackson, and pertaining to KL laying the smack down on the OP.

Love Joe Jackson!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DallasMaverick's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply