Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (5-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) 108-94 loss
Great news!

Hopefully mom, daughter and baby brother, Devin, are all doing well. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(12-01-2023, 04:00 PM)omahen Wrote: Or maybe his first baby was born...

Luka in Anamaria postala starša! - siol.net

I believe this is incorrect - he had his first born from a previous marriage, Devin Booker
[-] The following 4 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • omahen, Scott41theMavs, SleepingHero, youzigizag
Like Reply
(12-01-2023, 05:02 PM)omahen Wrote: I can't believe how they managed to hide that. I don't think there was a single hint she is pregnant. Was she locked in the house for 8 months or so? Smile

I'm not that surprised that they managed to hide it in America given spouses of NBA players are usually out of the limelight unless they truly try to be/want to be in it.

There wasn't any rumors in Slovenia? I'm surprised they didn't get any special sneak previews!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Wow THJ officially ruled out! Big opportunities for Hardy and OMax. Also let's see if Green completes the Score-More-Than-5-Points-Challenge  Undecided
Like Reply
No Luka and no THJ?

I am officially worried about scoring tonight.

Hardy needs to have himself a great game...maybe Curry, too.
Like Reply
(12-01-2023, 05:36 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'm not that surprised that they managed to hide it in America given spouses of NBA players are usually out of the limelight unless they truly try to be/want to be in it.

There wasn't any rumors in Slovenia? I'm surprised they didn't get any special sneak previews!

No rumors whatsoever. But Slovenian media is usually behind US media regarding Luka
Like Reply
Hardy is loaded with offensive talent, and I believe he has a bright future, but those who thought he was ready to replace THJ this year we’re pretty far off, I think.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
No Luka. No THJ. And the Mavs are taking more 3s than ever before.
Like Reply
When did the Mavs pick up Jordan Clarkson, and why is he wearing Josh Green’s jersey?
Like Reply
Going to be a rough game if Kyrie cannot find his rhythm. Cannot get anything easy on offense.
Like Reply
Hate to say it, because I want the youngins to play, and because I know people will lose their minds if Kidd employs anything remotely resembling small ball, but I think the team would be better off tonight if O-Max’s minutes went to Curry.

Scoring is a problem. Defense literally doesn’t matter if you can’t score.
Like Reply
Ive come to the conclusion that Lively is being coached to not try hard defending shots on the perimeter.

Its the same move every time...Lively is the closest defender and he gradually walks out to the 3 point shooter with one arm up. No urgency what so ever to defend. Its happened a million times now and its the same thing from Lively every time.
Like Reply
Tillman is 6'7/245. JJJ is 6'10/240. How in the world can they simply blow by Green and Jones Jr. Mavs guards/wings cannot stay in front of opposing bigs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Haven't mentioned it lately but tonight has me missing Brunson
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Maybe this game will put an end to any “trade Luka” threads for a while, at least.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
(12-01-2023, 08:28 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Maybe this game will put an end to any “trade Luka” threads for a while, at least.

Id do Siakam, OG and Scottie Barnes for Luka and filler.

Scold me.
Like Reply
This version of the Mavs is worse than the DSJ teams we use to put out..
Hardy seems like 2 years away from being 2 years..out of league if he keeps this up
Like Reply
If we don't win this game, this one might be one to remember late in the season when the Grizzlies are climbing the standings. This was a game we really needed to win.
Like Reply
This Memphis team has 4 wins all season. Four.
These are the kind of games Mavs need to win, with or without Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
They’re playing hard, that’s for sure. Don’t think I’ve seen even a hint of give up from this team so far this season. That’s not nothing.

(12-01-2023, 09:04 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: This Memphis team has 4 wins all season. Four.
These are the kind of games Mavs need to win, with or without Luka.

The offense is just so painful. Bad spacing, not a lot of purpose to what’s happening.
Like Reply