Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 17: Houston Rockets (8-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-6) | 115-121 WIN!!!
I was happy to see that 3 drop for Exum. I’ve been noticing that defenders are sagging off of him more and more. His inability or inability and/or unwillingness to shoot has low-key become a problem, and probably the main reason he can’t play more minutes.
Like Reply
Grant just has to be better. It is always going to look awkward if he isn’t hitting wide open threes but he needs to impact the games in other ways. Defense and rebounding, not much from him the last several games.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Rockets getting every single whistle now. NBA definitely wants them to advance to the next round of the tournament
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply
Man it is irrational but Hardaway is bugging me. Slow to react to a lose ball that led to a basket. Slow to a rotation that gave Brooks an open 3. Then turnover on a no pass drive.
Like Reply
Grant Williams, hello hello. Are you out there?
Like Reply
thank god for kyrie but damn, get a ****ing stop. still don't know why powell is in the nba
Like Reply
(11-28-2023, 10:31 PM)Jym Wrote: Grant Williams, hello hello. Are you out there?

His shooting has been a drag, lately.
Like Reply
I'd be down with DJJ and Williams being the backup bigs against most teams
Just dont do only one with 4 guards. That seems dumb
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply
(11-28-2023, 10:36 PM)Jym Wrote: I'd be down with DJJ and Williams being the backup bigs against most teams
Just dont do only one with 4 guards. That seems dumb

Yeah, that lineup worked pretty well, especially considering how badly Williams is playing right now.

Soon, they will have Kleber back, and that should help a lot.
Like Reply
DJJ is just too good. Showing them why he should have started tonight...maybe even over Grant!
Like Reply
Mavs may have found something tonight with the DJjr/Green/Lively front line combo.
Like Reply
Win or lose, I have enjoyed this game. Both teams are playing HARD
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Chicagojk, Reunion Mav
Like Reply
Lively is so the perfect center for this team.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, Reunion Mav, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
I can’t believe Brooks just committed that foul.
Like Reply
As a guy who thought Brooks may be crazy, I liked how he played tonight. Every team needs a guy who try to make things hard on studs. Luka is putting up huge number but he is making him work. I can certainly see why Dallas had interest in him this offseason,

Bad foul by Brooks though.

This should be our closing lineup most night. Jones or Grant. Hopefully Grant plays better and it will be mostly him but this group mixes well with Luka and Kyrie.
Like Reply
Easy call...and judging by Brooks' reaction, it was a legit foul. Grabbed the left elbow and Kyrie reacted like that because he was about to gather for the jumper so it threw off his balance
Like Reply
Impressed by this Houston team. They are tough. We haven’t even seen their two rookies yet. Man, a rare mistake by OKC not taking Senguin. They might be a favorite if you added him to that roster.
Like Reply
(11-28-2023, 11:13 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Impressed by this Houston team.  They are tough.  We haven’t even seen their two rookies yet.  Man, a rare mistake by OKC not taking Senguin.  They might be a favorite if you added him to that roster.

Udoka is clearly a good coach.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
DJJ should get 30+ minutes a game no matter what. His length and athleticism just allows him to do things that Green and GW can't...even though he's not technically as good a shooter as them
Like Reply
Liked the rotation tonight for the most part. Would like to see more
Of it to see if they can get into a better groove with time
Like Reply