Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Man, Hardaway can be so frustrating. Ugh!

Former Mavs coming up big.

Not a big fan of Maxi in the crunch. Very hesitant out there.
Like Reply
I wish Josh Green hadn’t been so quick to shoot that 3.

A little patience…
Like Reply
Maxi and THJ in closing lineup. Not a fan.
Like Reply
I get it, DP was moving well, even had a 3, but Kidd is playing down to what the Nets want.
Get your best C in the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
I think these lineups should be considered Midd’s 3rd felony.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 2 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 09:44 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I think these lineups should be considered Midd’s 3rd felony.

Not a problem for Kidd. He knows how to get away with it.
Like Reply
Dang. Brooklyn just can’t miss.
Like Reply
luka three THREES in a row
Like Reply
Unbelievable.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DallasMaverick's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
goodness
Like Reply
Luka….he’s pretty good.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BoredAssistant, DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Guess we should keep resting Luka the first half of 4th quarters
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
four threes in a row. luka won us the game single handedly i mean literally with that three.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LukaMVP's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
amazing Luka

So no one is going to give Kidd credit for calling the fadeaway three point hook shot off the glass for Luka?
[-] The following 9 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41, DallasMaverick, david75090, KillerLeft, MFFL, mvossman, SleepingHero, The Jom
Like Reply
Luka is just fun to watch when he is feeling it. But at the same time it sucks that the Mavs need every single crazy shot from him to beat a Nets team that is missing two starters.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, Chicagojk, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 09:56 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Luka is just fun to watch when is feeling it. But at the same time it sucks that the Mavs need every single crazy shot from him to beat a Nets team that is missing two starters.

Well, I wanted to feel good about winning an amazing game and watching another performance of a lifetime.

But now that you bring up the two missing starters, I’m really disappointed with the team’s performance.

Just going to bed to cry now.
Like Reply
No overreaction, that might be a Top-5 Luka game in his career. The Nets made 21 threes tonight, including a lot of fluke shots that they were throwing up and going in. Normally a team gets blown out when the opposition hits 20 threes
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Well really fun and really frustrating.

Luka was great. Kyrie was not really. High highs and low lows for Hardaway. I think we are relying on him too much. Rough outing for Josh Green, but good for him to hit his last 3 free throws and get a big rebound. Wish Lively would have played more. I thought he was contesting shots well. Mavs may lack a 5th starter. It probably should be Green, but don’t know if that is the teams vision for him.

I think it is safe to pencil in DFS at the MLE when he is a FA again….if Luka is in Dallas.

Cam Thomas is the exact role I envision for Hardy. Just a bucket getter off the bench (he started tonight). Just puts so much pressure on defenses. Hardy just needs to grow in other parts of his game so that he stays on the floor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
hardy been DNPed two games when is he gonna make season debut?
Like Reply