Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next 6 games (12/12 - 12/22)
That Kings loss really hurts considering what we've got coming up. We get a break until Thursday, then 6 games in 10 days versus stiff competition. I think I'd take 3-3 right now. What do you guys think?

@ Pistons
vs Heat
@ Bucks
vs Celtics
@ 76ers
@ Raptors
Like Reply
Though stretch, but I think we take the Pistons game in Mexico then both the home games and steal one on the road against either Philly or Toronto. 

4-2 or 5-1. 

Coming up short after such a huge comeback has the chance to be demoralizing, but I think the guys respond well. Despite still playing like an MVP, Luka has been relatively quiet recently and I think this loss pisses him off and he goes on a tear.
Like Reply
I am looking forward to this stretch.
It will clearly show what mavs have learned and where they have to improve.
Mavs are work in progress ...  since October last year.
If they will show competitive consistence during this stretch that would be nice.

Not worried for Luka and coach at all here.
Like Reply
I'd say 4-2 most likely and 3-3 at the worst.
Like Reply
(12-09-2019, 05:24 AM)LukTheShadow Wrote: I am looking forward to this stretch.
It will clearly show what mavs have learned and where they have to improve.
Mavs are work in progress ...  since October last year.
If they will show competitive consistence during this stretch that would be nice.

Not worried for Luka and coach at all here.

And it will be flat out fun and exciting
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...0119387147
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
man, that's rough
Like Reply
I'll be the realist (or the naysayer, depending on one's perspective) and say that the Mavs will go 2-4 in this stretch. Anything better is Kool and the Gang time.
Like Reply
Isn’t there something out there saying the Mavs are like 7-8 against teams with a + win rate or playoff teams or something like that? If that is the case, I say they should at least go 3-3 in this stretch. They are playing with house money in my mind, so even if they go 0-6, you won’t hear an overall bad word from me, I’ll of course have opinions about individual players though.
Like Reply
3-2 at worst. 5 and 0 if we really want to show the league that we mean business (Flex)
Like Reply
(12-10-2019, 08:45 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: 3-2 at worst. 5 and 0 if we really want to show the league that we mean business (Flex)

Those records are a bit... lacking, where a 6-game stretch is concerned. OP is including the Detroit Mexico game, not just the 5 playoff teams.
Like Reply
anyone know delon wright's availablity going forward? Having him can make a big difference in some of these games
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...5469133824

Not only next 6, it'll be 10G/19days rock and roll till the end of the year.

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...3866324994

5-5 would be ok. Let enjoy and see.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/CreamCityCtral/statu...1957028864

Hopefully he is held out till next Tuesday as a precaution... Big Grin

Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(12-11-2019, 01:33 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/CreamCityCtral/statu...1957028864

Hopefully he is held out till next Tuesday as a precaution... Big Grin

He doesn’t want to play against his future team (crosses fingers)?
Like Reply
Just need to tread water at 3-3 and be competitive in the big games and I'll be happy enough. 19-10 coming out of that stretch still is a 54 win pace
Like Reply
(12-11-2019, 02:34 PM)matt6715 Wrote: 19-10 coming out of that stretch still is a 54 win pace

Any 50+ win pace is something to be GIDDY about with such a young team and such a competitive league.
Like Reply
I think we'll go 5-1.  The rhythm of playing every other night is good for a young team I think.  6 games in 10 nights sound hard, but there are no back to backs and you have 3 days rest on both ends.
Like Reply
(12-10-2019, 08:55 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 08:45 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: 3-2 at worst. 5 and 0 if we really want to show the league that we mean business (Flex)

Those records are a bit... lacking, where a 6-game stretch is concerned. OP is including the Detroit Mexico game, not just the 5 playoff teams.

I see that. I believe Detroit will be a blow out win. Now that we got that out of the way I think the only team on the 10 game stretch coming up that is going to be super slim to win will be the Lakers game on a back to back night.

I can see the Bucks win as well but have confidence we could shock them with a win.

I am hoping we can pull a 8-2 or a 7-3 at worst.

I know the stretch will be tough but we are just a flat out better team than a lot of those good teams. We could easily lose more than half of the games since anything is possible but I am feeling good about a 7-3 outcome.
Like Reply
(12-11-2019, 09:43 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 08:55 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 08:45 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: 3-2 at worst. 5 and 0 if we really want to show the league that we mean business (Flex)

I see that. I believe Detroit will be a blow out win. Now that we got that out of the way I think the only team on the 10 game stretch coming up that is going to be super slim to win will be the Lakers game on a back to back night.

I can see the Bucks win as well but have confidence we could shock them with a win.

I am hoping we can pull a 8-2 or a 7-3 at worst.

I know the stretch will be tough but we are just a flat out better team than a lot of those good teams. We could easily lose more than half of the games since anything is possible but I am feeling good about a 7-3 outcome.

Wow. I really admire your confidence after the performance against Kings the last game they played :-) I would be happy with 3-3 for the next 6 games and then 3-1 to finish the year.
Like Reply