Poll: Happy to end the season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
83.33%
5 83.33%
Yes
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 82: SAS(21-60) vs. DAL (38-43) Please end this misery of a season.
[Image: image.png?width=1172&height=1024]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Going to have to play Wright at center for 48 minutes to lose this one
Like Reply
(04-09-2023, 11:46 AM)loki Wrote: Going to have to play Wright at center for 48 minutes to lose this one

Taking small ball to a whole new level.

Frank *We didn't forget about him* 
Hardy
Pinson
Wright
Lawson

48 mins each. Lets see what happens.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Hard choice, but I have to go with: YES!

Don't we have a less able lineup than Hardy, Lawson, Pinson, Wright, and Frank?  Let's play that lineup...since everybody else should be "injured"...not resting.

And tell Kidd that everyone is "injured", so he can quit throwing everybody else under the bus.  Failure to shoulder blame should be a firing offence.  Heck...everything that Kidd has done is a firing offence...

So...why does he still have a job?

After the San Antonio "injury" report I think they only have just enough people to man a starting five...Pop knows how to tank...
Like Reply
(04-09-2023, 02:24 PM)ballsrchr Wrote: After the San Antonio "injury" report I think they only have just enough people to man a starting five...Pop knows how to tank...

There are 9 guys on their report, one of them listed as questionable. This means they have at least 6 guys and two 2-way guys available.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply
Spurs are ready! Ntilikina is trying to show off for a roster spot next season though
Like Reply
Brutal start. Or great start I mean. Is there a mercy rule in the new CBA?
Like Reply
So far so good. Let's hope they can keep it up. With Kidd at the helm, I feel good about not winning this one.
Like Reply
Kelly Olynyk. Do it for your hero Dirk. Cool
Like Reply
I don't want to see any Bertans or Hardy in the 2nd half
Like Reply
Terrible finish to the half. This game was over. We'll probably blow this and win. So stupid.
Like Reply
(04-09-2023, 03:25 PM)loki Wrote: I don't want to see any Bertans or Hardy in the 2nd half

Seriously why the f*** is Bertans even playing. Not even regarding tanking, but what is the purpose of playing a retired veteran in a meaningless season final?  Why not give some minutes to Lawson instead? This franchise is so weird.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
That's game! Spurs taking control again
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • BigDirk41, hakeemfaan
Like Reply
Dominick Barlow is a beast...he's just toying with our "frontcourt". Mavs need to offer him a contract
Like Reply
(04-09-2023, 03:36 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Seriously why the f*** is Bertans even playing. Not even regarding tanking, but what is the purpose of playing a retired veteran in a meaningless season final?  Why not give some minutes to Lawson instead? This franchise is so weird.

Sadly Lawson might be better. Do not want to upset the tank. That’s why.
Like Reply
Kinda funny that the Mavs formula for losing is the same that they use when they try to win. Go small. And when in doubt go even smaller.
Like Reply
game for pinson to remember imho. ain't it like his first time to get a triple double in his career?
Like Reply
Sort of BS for Kyrie to skip out on an end of season interview.  Hopefully he gives something.    Even if he doesn't say anything.
Like Reply
(04-09-2023, 06:14 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Sort of BS for Kyrie to skip out on an end of season interview.  Hopefully he gives something.    Even if he doesn't say anything.

Not surprising to me. Kyrie is sitting in the catbird's seat and has all the leverage against the Mavs. Just the way he likes it. Great talent but he's too quirky for my taste.
Like Reply
(04-09-2023, 06:14 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Sort of BS for Kyrie to skip out on an end of season interview.  Hopefully he gives something.    Even if he doesn't say anything.

Kyrie enjoyed a honeymoon of sorts during his tenure with the Mavs and he's about to get offered some kind of contract.  The last thing he needs at this point is to have his words or statements in an exit interview over-analyzed and detrimental to the process.
[-] The following 3 users Like WildArkieBoy's post:
  • DallasMaverick, LifeAquatic, omahen
Like Reply