Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 80: CHI (38-42) vs DAL (38-42)
Can't even lose properly. What a sad season.
Like Reply
It never should have come to this.
The Kings game should have been a loss.

This is a clown franchise.
I'm seriously asking myself why am I a Mav fan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
Goga Bitadze made his only start of the season tonight. In just 25 minutes he had 15 rebounds (5 offensive) which would put him sixth on the Mavs single games list for the whole season. Only Luka twice, Wood twice and Powell once had games with more than 15 rebounds. But yeah...whatever.
Like Reply
How come Lawson isn‘t playing 24 minutes in the first half? „We want to evaluate and develop our young talents“ should have been the message from Kidd, not “Cuban forced us to lose games“. 

Maybe Kidd knows he‘s gone like the Houston Texans coach who cost them the first pick in the NFL draft with his coaching for the win in the last game? At least one can hope…
Like Reply
(04-07-2023, 08:49 PM)Knutsen Wrote: How come Lawson isn‘t playing 24 minutes in the first half? „We want to evaluate and develop our young talents“ should have been the message from Kidd, not “Cuban forced us to lose games“. 

Maybe Kidd knows he‘s gone like the Houston Texans coach who cost them the first pick in the NFL draft with his coaching for the win in the last game? At least one can hope…

Nah. They are just stupid. They were down seven early, everything going smoothly, but Kidd has to call a TO. Mavs went on 8-0 run and have led ever since.
Like Reply
fitting we have all deep bench guys in there except for Bullock.  With 5 million only guaranteed next year, this could be the last two games of his time in Dallas.
Like Reply
I don't know guys...this is a deep, talented team.   Coming together at the right time too.
Like Reply
(04-07-2023, 08:55 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Nah. They are just stupid. They were down seven early, everything going smoothly, but Kidd has to call a TO. Mavs went on 8-0 run and have led ever since.

And Kidd keeps on doing the same mistakes… Bulls go on a run and cut it down to 7 - and we take a time-out?
Like Reply
(04-07-2023, 08:56 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: fitting we have all deep bench guys in there except for Bullock.  With 5 million only guaranteed next year, this could be the last two games of his time in Dallas.

Bullock is trying everything. He understands the job. Minus 13. Of course Bulls make a run and Kidd calls a TO. Is this dude drunk again? He knows we want to lose, right?
Like Reply
we can blow the lead later in the 3rd or the 4th quarter. this is a game we better lose rather than win tbh. people are right to say mavs have been doing a better job building the knicks team than their own, and it's apparent they are trying to win so as to give the lottery pick (in the 11-14th range) to knicks. although either the pick of this year or next has to be given to NY, I'd rather give NY a non-lottery pick next year, given the good quality of draft this year. too bad the whole team think differently... maybe NY is their expected destination in a couple of years.
Like Reply
Dalon Terry obviously a Knicks fan.
Like Reply
Patrick Williams was a guy I was interested in with our first round pick(s).  Still only 21.  Looks good tonight.
Like Reply
(04-07-2023, 09:08 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Patrick Williams was a guy I was interested in with our first round pick(s).  Still only 21.  Looks good tonight.

I liked Springer from the 76ers. Got his first start today, finished with 19 points. Hopefully the Mavs paid attention to that game, cause

McDaniels 24/11/3/3
Reed 10/8/2
S. Milton 15/4/15

All three are free agents. It´s so dumb how much talent other contenders have.
Like Reply
Kidd is playing the right lineup, but the Bulls are so bad it might not matter. Not sure what else you can do outside of telling them to miss shots.
Like Reply
Pretty comical seeing Cuban try to be happy with the Mavs good plays.   As the game goes on though he looks sadder.  The take foul rule change was a b...ch.

Lawson with some good moments.

Last 8 months you could tell me this is a all a cruel experiment of who would stick around with the most maddening, incopetenent season ever and I would believe it.
Like Reply
Mavs look good....need to suck...lets put Bullock back in......
Like Reply
I hope we can pull this loss out
Like Reply
Kidd killing the momentum with a timeout again

Clutch 4th quarter so far
Like Reply
Come on Bulls. Close us out
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • loki
Like Reply
Wright is trying way too hard right now. Can they pick someone out of the stands to finish this off?
Like Reply