Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 76: DAL (36-39) @ IND (33-42)
https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/status/1...49216?s=20
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
"We cannot be separated in interest or divided in purpose. We tank together until the end."

-Woodrow T. Wilson.
Like Reply
A wife beater, a shoe salesman and a billionaire con artist walk into a bar. Joke is on Mavs fans that thought things would change
Like Reply
It's going to be tough to lose to this G League team. Hardy and Kyrie looking good so far.
Like Reply
Pacers are definitely tanking.
Like Reply
no worry, we will blow it in fourth and take an L home.
Like Reply
(03-27-2023, 07:28 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Pacers are definitely tanking.

The Mavs merely adopted the tank. The Pacers were born in it, molded by it.
Like Reply
Knicks picking at 11.
Book it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Wood's playing decreased to a new minimum...
Like Reply
Has McGee played his way back into Kidd's happy place? He was decent tonight. Might come in handy against that monster in Philly on Wednesday.
Like Reply
(03-27-2023, 08:30 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Has McGee played his way back into Kidd's happy place? He was decent tonight. Might come in handy against that monster in Philly on Wednesday.

Tough to make much of the game tonight, but it felt like his length had an impact.  Just makes you wonder if they had a more disciplined big man and one other big wing, if things would have looked different?

Again, you can't really make much of anything but the ball movement did seem better.    Seemed to play much more free out there.

Hardy has moments where you just wonder what his ceiling can be.  What does he look like in 3 years?

Only negative for me is another quiet performance from Green.   I don't think he played bad, but would like to see him at least get 10 points.   4 rebounds and 3 assists are solid #'s though.
Like Reply
(03-27-2023, 09:08 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Tough to make much of the game tonight, but it felt like his length had an impact.  Just makes you wonder if they had a more disciplined big man and one other big wing, if things would have looked different?

Again, you can't really make much of anything but the ball movement did seem better.    Seemed to play much more free out there.

Hardy has moments where you just wonder what his ceiling can be.  What does he look like in 3 years?

Only negative for me is another quiet performance from Green.   I don't think he played bad, but would like to see him at least get 10 points.   4 rebounds and 3 assists are solid #'s though.

I don't know maybe it's just me, but Green seems passive on offense, but very aggressive on defense. He must  put both together and stop worrying about what people or his teammates think. You don't get that vibe with Hardy. He doesn't give a s*it either way...  Anyhow, they stopped the bleeding temporarily against a undermanned Pacers squad.
Like Reply