Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 75: DAL (36-38) @ CHA (24-51)
[Image: giphy.gif]
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Super Sunday. Let´s go.

[Image: V_mandarina_face_Baine.jpg]

[Image: avatars-000446650422-ono615-t500x500.jpg]

Cheer for:

Bulls (35-38) 
Hawks (37-37)
Raptors (36-38)
Thunder (36-38)
Wolves (37-37)
Like Reply
This 5 game road trip with two b2b's will determine the Mavs' fate. If they go 2-3 or 1-4 I could see them waving the white flag for the last 3 game homestand. If they go 3-2 I think there is severe danger of giving a lottery pick to NY.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 11:17 AM)loki Wrote: This 5 game road trip with two b2b's will determine the Mavs' fate. If they go 2-3 or 1-4 I could see them waving the white flag for the last 3 game homestand. If they go 3-2 I think there is severe danger of giving a lottery pick to NY.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 11:17 AM)loki Wrote: This 5 game road trip with two b2b's will determine the Mavs' fate. If they go 2-3 or 1-4 I could see them waving the white flag for the last 3 game homestand. If they go 3-2 I think there is severe danger of giving a lottery pick to NY.

2-3 is already too much.

1-7 with a loss to the Bulls gets you to 10th, I´d say 85% of the time.
0-8 gets you to 10th, I´d say 99.9% of the time.
0-8 gets you to 9th, I´d say 20% of the time, cause it requires Utah to win twice, which seems unlikely.
Like Reply
Mavs clearly being affected by how ugly that court is
Like Reply
Luka misses FT. Gets encouraging slap from....DSJ. This team is in a very bad place. That being said happy for DSJ. He´s earning at least a small salary increase for next year. Probably something like 15/3.
Like Reply
All veterans play like ass the whole 12 minutes, Hardy commits one TO and in comes Holiday. LOL.
Like Reply
Charlotte just looks more fun to play for. I wouldn't want to play on the Mavs and this system unless I'm an average veteran who can only shoot threes. This is the perfect place for those types of players!
Like Reply
It looks like the team has quit on Kidd. That is the one thing that will for sure get a coach fired.
Like Reply
Maledon is like the French Ntilikina. Wink
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 12:58 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: It looks like the team has quit on Kidd. That is the one thing that will for sure get a coach fired.

I hope that will fix whatever is rotten in Dallas. Not sure. This is an embarrassing way to go out.
Like Reply
IF they are still trying to win, they should just park Dirk´s statue under the basket, cause it would be more of an hinderance than all these players trying to "protect" the rim.
Like Reply
The Mavs could have a center like Mark Williams on the roster and wouldn't have a clue what to do with him because he doesn't shoot threes
Like Reply
The end of this quarter was a killer. Too many mistakes and too much ole defense from Luka.
Like Reply
Ugly to watch.
Like Reply
Kidd is a stubborn guy.  He’s not cut out for coaching.  It’s obvious to all that Maxi has lost it. Just not quick enough anymore.  Wood needed to close.
Like Reply
Finish up the tank! Having to play the starters big minutes today will just mean an automatic loss tomorrow too
Like Reply
This team is straight trash!

(03-26-2023, 02:18 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Finish up the tank! Having to play the starters big minutes today will just mean an automatic loss tomorrow too

Plus Luka will be suspended for the 16th tech.

What an embarrassing back to back series, embarrassing game and embarrassing season for this franchise.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • SwisherPrice
Like Reply
Mavs will screw up the tank now. Just watch. Because Jason Kidd is the coach.
Like Reply