Poll: How many rebounds do the Mavs as a team get tonight? O/U 39.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
33.33%
1 33.33%
Under
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 67: DAL (34-33) vs. NOP (32-34) | 106-112 loss
Yeah I don't know. This was a tough game. Tired legs, shotty defense, overall poor sub timing.

It's obvious Luka is hampered, so I'm not faulting him for tonight's performance. He did take some questionable shots, as in he just drove 1 on 5 and shot a contested layup after dribbling down the shot clock. But I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was forced into those positions because of his hampered thigh.

Kyrie had some 4th quarter magic still left in him, but he definitely had tired legs. In fact almost everyone looked gassed. Hardy and Bertans looked fresh and played well. 

Franky is not an NBA player and his minutes killed me. Holiday also had a horrible game. Hard to win games if the role players aren't on and Luka is injured.

Hopefully the team regroups. They really needed tonight. This Memphis game Saturday might be the most important one of the season.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 67: DAL (34-33) vs. NOP (32-34) | 106-112 loss - by SleepingHero - 03-09-2023, 03:15 AM