Poll: How many points do the Mavs score tonight? O/U 113.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
100.00%
8 100.00%
Under
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 64: PHI (40-21) vs. DAL (32-31)| Mavs -4 Favs
Philly on back to back. Can’t see them getting a third wind as long as the Mavs play hard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
(03-02-2023, 09:42 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Luka and Kyrie's shooting bailing out Kidd

The superstars doing what they're supposed to!
Like Reply
Bullock is back, he can't miss!
Like Reply
great to see maxi back doing his job too.
Like Reply
Bullock greedy...wanted to pad his stats for that three instead of just using the clock
Like Reply
It's taken every one of those 25 3's to hold them off.
Like Reply
Such a dumb shot by Reggie.
Like Reply
Finishing this game like a Jason Kidd-coached team
[-] The following 3 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • BigDirk41, MrGoat, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
They survived. They have to make shots to win unfortunately. 25 3's is nothing to sneeze at.
Like Reply
Made 20 threes vs. the Lakers and still lost. And it took 25 threes tonight and 40 from their Big Two to survive against a team on a B2B. Not good...so much has to go right just for this team to get a win  Undecided
Like Reply
(03-02-2023, 10:02 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Made 20 threes vs. the Lakers and still lost. And it took 25 threes tonight and 40 from their Big Two to survive against a team on a B2B. Not good...so much has to go right just for this team to get a win  Undecided

It's all about the defense.  Gave up 35 in the 4th, including the first 15 in a row.
Like Reply
Rough stretch by green with three costly turnovers.  Would also like to see him get more shots.  But he was active and I am glad he got the minutes.  

I think we are seeing the formation of the closing lineups.  Maxi and sometimes Hardaway with the five starters.  Wood probably plays 20 or so minutes unless he gets on a heater.  Holliday is a spot player to steal a few minutes. 

Probably missing a good bigger player, but that looks like the rotation.

The end of the third where Luka looked exhausted and we got a little careless and the start of the fourth with some bad turnovers almost cost us the game.  But our stars stopped the bleeding.  Not crazy with us needing legendary shooting games…but I will take it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(03-02-2023, 10:34 AM)Smitty Wrote: Well, I would think the public would hammer the Sixers, which tells me the Mavs will win tonight (and cover) because Vegas doesn't like to lose...

Bump

(03-02-2023, 02:54 PM)Smitty Wrote: Big night from Kyrie after, by his standards, two duds in a row..?

Bump
[-] The following 2 users Like Smitty's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Tyler
Like Reply
Why won't it let me post a poll? I want to give Kyrie his vote on the Dirkie so I was going to create the thread but...
Like Reply
They stopped the bleeding at least. It took some insane shooting to do it, now KD and Phoenix come to town on Sunday. They better keep those arms on ice until then.  Smile
Like Reply
No Dirkie huh?  It belongs to Kyrie tonight.
Like Reply
(03-02-2023, 10:14 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Why won't it let me post a poll? I want to give Kyrie his vote on the Dirkie so I was going to create the thread but...
When you start a new thread, is the poll option not at the bottom for you?
Like Reply
(03-03-2023, 01:12 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: When you start a new thread, is the poll option not at the bottom for you?

It is but it doesn't do anything when I click the check mark
Like Reply
(03-03-2023, 02:04 AM)MrGoat Wrote: It is but it doesn't do anything when I click the check mark
You have to post the thread with the box checked, then you make the poll.

It is a wonky way to do it.
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • KillerLeft, MrGoat
Like Reply
(03-03-2023, 02:34 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: You have to post the thread with the box checked, then you make the poll.

It is a wonky way to do it.

Ah, thank you. I was afraid to post the thread without the poll
Like Reply