Poll: How many points do the Mavs score tonight? O/U 113.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
100.00%
8 100.00%
Under
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 64: PHI (40-21) vs. DAL (32-31)| Mavs -4 Favs
That was an impressive performance by the Sixers after a game the night before in Miami.   Maybe not so much with defensive intensity.  They are going to be fascinating in the playoffs.  How exciting would a Philly vs Knicks first round be?  In the end though, for me it comes down do I trust Harden, Embid, and Doc in a fourth quarter of a tight playoff game.   I am at a no right now.   But maybe they have a magical run in them.   

It certainly helps when Dallas is red hot from three and LUka and Kyrie have their A game, but that was fun.  I really enjoyed Luka not complaining and getting back on D.    I hope that continues.
Like Reply
(03-03-2023, 08:17 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: That was an impressive performance by the Sixers after a game the night before in Miami.   Maybe not so much with defensive intensity.  They are going to be fascinating in the playoffs.  How exciting would a Philly vs Knicks first round be?  In the end though, for me it comes down do I trust Harden, Embid, and Doc in a fourth quarter of a tight playoff game.   I am at a no right now.   But maybe they have a magical run in them.   

It certainly helps when Dallas is red hot from three and LUka and Kyrie have their A game, but that was fun.  I really enjoyed Luka not complaining and getting back on D.    I hope that continues.

I personally would rather see a Knicks vs Cavs 1st  round series.  Plenty of storylines there, with the Knicks trying to get Mitchell before the Cavs swooped in and got him. If Dallas doesn't make 25 3's, they lose that game. Maxey had 29, Harden had 27, and Embiid with 35 pts. They usually don't lose with that kind of production.
Like Reply
(03-03-2023, 01:12 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: I personally would rather see a Knicks vs Cavs 1st  round series.  Plenty of storylines there, with the Knicks trying to get Mitchell before the Cavs swooped in and got him. If Dallas doesn't make 25 3's, they lose that game. Maxey had 29, Harden had 27, and Embiid with 35 pts. They usually don't lose with that kind of production.

Was a fun one to watch if you like shotmaking and elite scorers.  

Not sure how the Mavs could be better offensively.  Not sure they have it in them to be better defensively.  Should make for some more exciting basketball but not a lot of expectations from me for sustained success.  

Kyrie and Luka are wizards though and they were phenomenal.
Like Reply