Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Trade & FA 2023-24: OKC The Favorite For Nic Claxton Should He Leave BRK
Suns traded for O'Neale and David Roddy. Complicated three way involving SRPs, SRP swaps and a bunch of Suns vet mins
Like Reply
Lebron incoming this offseason yall.
Like Reply
Happy to have a proper sized starting big wing and a legit backup 5 now. The only thing that can make this day better is shedding THJ somehow. Guy is Thanos. How is he still around after all these years seriously. Such a trash contract no one is willing to take even declining.
Like Reply
Indiana is trading Morris and SRP to San Antonio for McDermott. Got shooting back. SA will release Morris
Like Reply
Philly trading Springer to Boston for a SRP. Another move for buyout guys.
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 02:51 PM)omahen Wrote: Indiana is trading Morris and SRP to San Antonio for McDermott. Got shooting back. SA will release Morris

Would love to add the Morris twin. Might help if we match up with LAC in the playoffs
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:02 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Would love to add the Morris twin. Might help if we match up with LAC in the playoffs
But wait on the buyout market before. Dinwidde might be available...
Like Reply
Morris could be insurance if Maxi misses time.
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:05 PM)WillE Wrote: But wait on the buyout market before. Dinwidde might be available...

Yeah...how did I miss Dinwiddie to Toronto????? Can someone post THAT tweet? I saw the info about who can/can't get him on the buyout market, but when did he get TRADED???
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah...how did I miss Dinwiddie to Toronto????? Can someone post THAT tweet? I saw the info about who can/can't get him on the buyout market, but when did he get TRADED???
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/3948...-dinwiddie
[-] The following 1 user Likes WillE's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah...how did I miss Dinwiddie to Toronto????? Can someone post THAT tweet? I saw the info about who can/can't get him on the buyout market, but when did he get TRADED???

Originally Woj said Dinwiddie for Schroerer. 

Then he said Thad Yiung and Dennis Smith Jr were in the trade. 

Never saw one tweet explaining the full trade. 

But looks like Dinwiddie and DSJ for Schroeder and Thad Y.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I wonder if Dinwiddie would be open to a return if he's bought out? He might be sour, but I would love to have him back. That would fix the Kyrie missing games problems.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:11 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I wonder if Dinwiddie would be open to a return if he's bought out? He might be sour, but I would love to have him back. That would fix the Kyrie missing games problems.

Not only would I be interested, the Mavs are one of the teams allowed by rule to acquire him via buyout. Many "good" teams cannot. 

Not sure there are actually minutes here for him, however, with Hardaway and Hardy making it past the deadline. I mean, I know they could sign him and play him ahead of one or both, but should they? Not sure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Dunno if I could handle double chuckers Dinwiddie and THJ.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Toronto/Brooklyn Trade leaked just before PJ to Dallas hit the wire…
Like Reply
Lakers already showing interest in SD. Mavs imho don't need another offense only guard. They have too many as it is.
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:13 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Dunno if I could handle double chuckers Dinwiddie and THJ.

yeah, it seems like overkill
Like Reply
Pistons releasing Killian Hayes.
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:18 PM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: Pistons releasing Killian Hayes.

Good for them. I hope he enjoys Turkey.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • From Dirk to Luka, Ghost of Podkolzin
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:13 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Dunno if I could handle double chuckers Dinwiddie and THJ.

I didn't feel like Dinwiddie was a chucker here. He was efficient and played his role well. He's been a chucker on his other teams.

Dinwiddie can fill the Kyrie or Luka role on a lesser level. THJ can't. Dinwiddie can handle the ball, get to the hoop, and make plays. He shot good here too.
[-] The following 6 users Like BigDirk41's post:
  • DallasMaverick, F Gump, From Dirk to Luka, Ghost of Podkolzin, SleepingHero, Smitty
Like Reply