Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: SUNS GET KD| BRK GETS BRIDGES, CAM, JAE, 4 Unprotected FRP AND A SWAP
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/16235...Heh4gtAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Absolutely crazy
Like Reply
WHAT THE HECK!

CP3/BOOKER/KD/???/AYTON

WHAT A STARTING LINEUP.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 01:11 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHAT THE HECK!

CP3/BOOKER/KD/???/AYTON

WHAT A STARTING LINEUP.

It's a very scary starting 4, but they have no depth whatsoever. I hope it blows up in their faces.
[-] The following 1 user Likes loki's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 01:12 AM)loki Wrote: It's a very scary starting 4, but they have no depth whatsoever. I hope it blows up in their faces.

Yeah I was just thinking how they have zero bench. 

Like none. 

Top heavy is an understatement, but it probably doesn't matter when you have KD on your team alongside CP3 and Booker.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid, loki
Like Reply
As long as CP3 is still on the team, they can be exploited pretty easily.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • Tyler
Like Reply
They'll get several ring chasers that are bought out to fill their bench.
Like Reply
Makes Mavs deal for Kyrie look like a steal

Game on
[-] The following 5 users Like vfromlmf's post:
  • BigDirk41, DanSchwartzgan, MFFL, Reunion Mav, Tyler
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 01:14 AM)BigDirk41 Wrote: They'll get several ring chasers that are bought out to fill their bench.

Who?

Demarcus Cousins? John Wall?

These guys aren't exactly known for their winning basketball.

But again, it might not matter. Suns just added probably the 4th best guy in the league next to Booker. And kept their starting 5 mostly intact.

(02-09-2023, 01:18 AM)vfromlmf Wrote: Makes Mavs deal for Kyrie look like a steal

Game on

VERY true.

Poeltl was just traded for the same deal we got Kyrie for minus Dinwiddie. Antisemitism sure creates a bargain!
  • BoredAssistant, DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 01:21 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Who?

Demarcus Cousins? John Wall?

These guys aren't exactly known for their winning basketball.

But again, it might not matter. Suns just added probably the 4th best guy in the league next to Booker. And kept their starting 5 mostly intact.

I have no clue. The buyout market hasn't happened yet, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think that's going to be a prime destination for buyouts to go. They still have talent on their roster regardless. I don't see their lack of depth some are toting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
I feel bad for Spence and DFS. I was going to root for them to beat Boston.

Mavs vs Suns will be another level to watch
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/mikal_bridges/status...79520?s=20&t=fRY3xDaaJeGjgsTQhJwhQA

(02-09-2023, 01:23 AM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I have no clue. The buyout market hasn't happened yet, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think that's going to be a prime destination for buyouts to go. They still have talent on their roster regardless. I don't see their lack of depth some are toting.

That's fair.

But usually buyout guys are bought out because they aren't good at basketball. Filling out the bench with them usually isn't a recipe for success. See: Lakers last year.
  • BigDirk41, DallasMaverick
Like Reply
The Nets still have a ton of talent, just zero stars. Mavs should be on the phone with them now until the deadline.
  • Tyler
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/16235..._oiIgtAAAA
Like Reply
Damn they are ready to do whatever the heck they want as far as a rebuild, retool or go after anyone in the league.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...81664?s=20&t=fRY3xDaaJeGjgsTQhJwhQA

Timberwolves face when they realize they could've traded for KD instead of Gobert (same picks and all).

https://tenor.com/view/ryan-reynolds-wtf...f-23856906

[Image: image0.jpg]
Like Reply
Maybe Kyrie knew this was going to happen and isn't as crazy/selfish as most think?
  • MFFL
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 01:28 AM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Damn they are ready to do whatever the heck they want as far as a rebuild, retool or go after anyone in the league.

O’Neale, Dodo, Spence, Mills all get dealt in the next 12 months. 

Curry and Crowder should be dealt right now. 

Cam Thomas, Mikal, Cam Johnson and Claxton is their young core.  They have a war chest of picks they can add to by dealing those other vets.  They have Harris’ $20 million expiring next TDL and Simmons $40 million expiring the next TDL. 

That could be a pretty fun rebuild to watch.  If they had done it before the season they’d also be sitting pretty for Victor.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 01:11 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHAT THE HECK!

CP3/BOOKER/KD/???/AYTON

WHAT A STARTING LINEUP.

The Mavs will still have the two best players on the floor.  And, more depth.
Like Reply
The Nets should have demanded Simmons sorry ass be included
Like Reply