Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.24%
15 88.24%
Suns
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (12-6) @ PHX (8-10) | 120-113 win
Luka knows he sucked at 3’s and will now work on it. I like how he knows what he needs to improve on. This guy is one of a kind. Not one player in the NBA I would trade him for right now.

https://twitter.com/foxsportssw/status/1...79136?s=21
Like Reply
Had to block TheSportyChannel. His constant, ignorant spewing of Carlisle and Porzingis hate is making the game threads unreadable.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 12:27 AM)embellisher Wrote: Had to block TheSportyChannel. His constant, ignorant spewing of Carlisle and Porzingis hate is making the game threads unreadable.
I’ve been doing that for years and not going to change my opinion of Rick. He sticks with Powell over Kleeba. Barely brings in Justin Jackson in. Takes forever to sub in Luka in crucial moments of the game. Go ahead and block me. You’re probably the same guy who defended Rondo and Chandler Parsons back in the day when I was hating on both of them for underachieving. Guess who was right all along? Yup your favorite poster the TheSportyChannel. I’ve been more right than wrong. So far Porzingis has not lived up to his hype so don’t come at me and tell me I can’t give my opinion of his horrible basketball play.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 12:14 AM)luka_skywalker_77 Wrote: Gawd Powell is awful . Every minute he's on the floor is a wasted minute.
Yep. I don't remember what was his injury but ,since his return, he has been awful...Before,he could at least make some baskets around the rim...Not anymore...

This win could be important because Luka & the team managed to win despite the "physicality"..I wouldn't want to see that kind of brutality (esp.the Clippers !) in every game.Some teams are using violence & brutality against Luka ( Blazers , Lakers twice during the last 2 min , Westbrook, Clippers etc..) especially in crunch time. I don't like that. We are lucky he has a strong body !

Give me Iguodala & A.Baynes  !!
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 12:33 AM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Guess who was right all along?

I feel like this rant should end with a maniacal laugh
Like Reply
Any player not playing up to snuff is open to criticism. So is the coaching staff. But TSC had 15 posts in an 8 page game thread directly bashing KP, RC, or both, as well as several more making indirect reference to their poor performance.

We won the game. Yes, KP was bad on offense. But without his defense, we lose this game. Some people apparently don't understand that the game at the other end of the floor is important too.

Look at this garbage. This is just some of the junk that TSC posted in a very small, 8 page game thread. The longer game threads are even worse.

Quote:#22 Bad coaching. That is mavs biggest weakness. Just like the cowboys.

#24 Wow Porzingis is so useless

Can't do the Dirk or make wide open 3's
Airball 3 pointer for Porzingis. Dude is so bad it's not even funny. Please help Luka please

#27 Another 3 point brick by Porzingis. Just pathetic

#33 Rick going to piss of Luka in the future imo

Hardaway back 3 back 3's!!!

He's getting better. Keep increasing that trade value THJ. Maybe we can package you and Porzingis lol

#38 Feel bad for the Luka that Porzingis continues to let him down with bad shots after bad shots.

0-4 and now turnover.

#41 Thank you Rick you useless coach.

Does not even coach anymore.

#51 He can’t shoot the 2. Can’t shoot the 3. Can’t make good passes. Rushes his shots. Gets in trouble off court. What is he good at? Stealing 150 million like Chandler Parsons. He is the worst Robin in NBA history at the moment

#55 Porzingis 0-5

#58 Porzingis 0-6 but THJ bails everyone out with the 3

#60 Porzingis 0-7 now. Just taking bad shots after bad shots. Rick keeping him in to bring his soft a## some confidence

#71 Down 8 only cause of Porzingis 

He is the cancer on this team.

#76 That block out was Porzingis job. He was just watching it.
Mavs only have 2 timeout left with 5:34 remaining in the 3rd

Typical Rick Carlisle coached team

#80 Kaminsky just punked Porzingis on that rebound.

KP = Soft

#112 He’s a flopper but I’d trade Porzingis for him on a heartbeat

#115 Tim Hardaway with the clutch 3 to seal the game

THJ > Porzingis by a mile

(11-30-2019, 12:48 AM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 12:33 AM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Guess who was right all along?

I feel like this rant should end with a maniacal laugh

No doubt!  Big Grin
Like Reply
Good win, not so good game, but mavs bounced back after lac L, that is the most important.
But they still have a lot to learn, I hope they will.
I was watching game with suns commentary and I have to say they treated mavs with respect.
Even mybe is not fair but it is so cute so for the end I just have to paste following:

https://twitter.com/the_draftclass/statu...4026549248
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 12:52 AM)embellisher Wrote: Look at this garbage.

He spent a few weeks last year spamming the whole forum with one thought. At least these days he's only a spambot in the game threads. He has recently attempted to bring more to the table in the rest of the forum.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 01:02 AM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 12:52 AM)embellisher Wrote: Look at this garbage.

He spent a few weeks last year spamming the whole forum with one thought. At least these days he's only a spambot in the game threads. He has recently attempted to bring more to the table in the rest of the forum.

I guess I missed that.  Rolleyes I had to remove him from my ignore list because a Dark Mode bug makes the posts after an ignored poster disappear. So, time to report a bug.

I'll seek out his other posts and give him another shot, but the game threads are some of my favorite reads, it's just a shame when one or two members ruin them by spamming a bunch of nonsense.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 12:52 AM)embellisher Wrote: Yes, KP was bad on offense. But without his defense, we lose this game
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 12:27 AM)embellisher Wrote: Had to block TheSportyChannel. His constant, ignorant spewing of Carlisle and Porzingis hate is making the game threads unreadable.

Just wish he'd at least sprinkle in some humor and sarcasm 
I thought the point of trolling was to have fun and get a rise out of people
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/baynesfanclub/status...54592?s=21
Like Reply
Cherish every Luka game folks. He's one of a kind!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV7dr8r5Oak
Like Reply

Same here. First and most likely only user I will have on ignore list
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 04:36 AM)omahen Wrote:

Same here. First and most likely only user I will have on ignore list
It’s the same crap he pulled a few years ago with Parsons. Makes the board unreadable at times.
Like Reply
Wasn't able to see the game (fell asleep watching, just was too late). I read it was a physical game and they this time responded with toughness.

Anyone cares to elaborate on that, as this was determined the biggest weakness left in their play.
"When your team is led by a 20-year old from Europe and a 7’3” unicorn with a reputation for avoiding contact, you’re going to occasionally have to prove that you can stand toe-to-toe and play the physical game with the physical teams. Tonight, they did just that." www.mavsmoneyball.com
Like Reply
SportPsychMav Wrote:Wasn't able to see the game (fell asleep watching, just was too late). I read it was a physical game and they this time responded with toughness.

Anyone cares to elaborate on that, as this was determined the biggest weakness left in their play.
"When your team is led by a 20-year old from Europe and a 7’3” unicorn with a reputation for avoiding contact, you’re going to occasionally have to prove that you can stand toe-to-toe and play the physical game with the physical teams. Tonight, they did just that." www.mavsmoneyball.com
Yea KP, Powell, and DFS each had a moment where they had a small tussle, but nothing that would be considered tough.  More like stood up for themselves. This team is still incredibly friendly. Still lacking a toughness to them. Baynes is all world irritator and he had his moments.  Rubio is a big punk too. Fake tough guy.  Our biggest problem is Powell. He brings nothing. He cant shoot. He cant rebound. He's soft as wet tissue.
Like Reply
The Sporty Channel banned?  I was looking for a way to ignore him.  Wise move Mods, I appreciate the decision.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 09:57 AM)Hypermav Wrote: The Sporty Channel banned?  I was looking for a way to ignore him.  Wise move Mods, I appreciate the decision.
I never ignore anyone, cause just about everyone has bouts of rage and moments of unclarity. He mostly seemed to be of a singular mindset though. I will say, I hope there were steps to help him improve his posting before the ban happened, I'd hate to think that a rash decision was made about anyone.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 10:18 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 09:57 AM)Hypermav Wrote: The Sporty Channel banned?  I was looking for a way to ignore him.  Wise move Mods, I appreciate the decision.
I never ignore anyone, cause just about everyone has bouts of rage and moments of unclarity. He mostly seemed to be of a singular mindset though. I will say, I hope there were steps to help him improve his posting before the ban happened, I'd hate to think that a rash decision was made about anyone.
He will be back like gum sticks to the sole of your shoe.
Like Reply