Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Midd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays
Problem is the organization committed to playing "at Luka's pace." Kidd said this in his first year, saying whats good for his pace is good for the team. Can Luka play in more flowing offense that involves others? We won't know until the team starts to coach that way and asks him to do it. 

I can't imagine other players enjoy watching 1 or 2 guys pound the ball for 20 seconds of the shot clock. You can even see how the whole team looks better on offense and defense when they are involved on both ends. You can't play a style that sucks the life out of the team and then expect them to play a high energy rotation defensive scheme and be successful, especially when they aren't gifted defensively anyway. 

The supposed leaders in this franchise need to lead. I have no faith that will happen with the current bunch. At minimum Kidd has to go and if I could find a real pro for front office, Nico too. Amateur hour needs to be over
[-] The following 2 users Like LifeAquatic's post:
  • BigDirk41, chaparral
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Kidd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays - by LifeAquatic - 03-25-2023, 02:21 PM