Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Midd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays
I appreciated (most of) Kamm's work, posting, and interaction.  I also liked Dan's informative posts--I didn't always agree with him--but I liked his posts.  I wish both of those guys, and others, were still here.  But this doesn't mean we don't still have some great posters with good information, funny posts, and witty come backs. This forum isn't dead and is still the best on a very short list I can find.

I'm just a fan of the Mavs--for the last...43 years.  Since 1980.  Yeah...that covered some pretty bad years.  I got disgusted with the Mavs in those years as well.  I'm not so disgusted with the players--mostly the coaching staff and management.  They've worked themselves into a dead end corner.  It will take some time to get out of it--if they ever do.  Surely they will.  As you can see...I am not a good gambler.

I don't have any special knowledge, or basketball expertise.  And I don't want to spend the time to learn any more than I know.  I'm just a fan.  A driveway point guard (it was a big driveway!...and I was very good!)  At this point in my life my vertical jump is 1"--if I can manage a take off.  Sometimes it takes a few tries.

So...for the guys who got mad, picked up their ball, and went home--come on back.  We need the ball--and we miss you.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Kidd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays - by ballsrchr - 03-13-2023, 07:06 AM